Let loose an absolutely massive fart at the library today.

Start your own discussion on any subject

Let loose an absolutely massive fart at the library today.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:12 pm

I was next in line to check out my book and I could feel this massive pressure building. Luckily my colon was empty as I had taken a huge morning dump earlier. I could tell all too well what was coming as I had been holding in my farts all afternoon since they were particularly pungent today. All of a sudden the pressure reached a point where I could not hold it anymore. Immediately a plan came to mind. I turned towards the guy next to me and let rip one of the loudest booming farts I have ever let loose. Everyone looked up from their reading desks and looked at us. I began immediately shaking my head while staring at this individual. Then everyone else began to stare at him. His face turned red as he quickly grabbed his book and walked out double time. I chuckled as I handed the librarian my book. She checked it out and handed it back to me. As I'm walking out I hear her say, "eeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!" and begin to hold to nose while walking away from the desk. I laughed some more as I was walking out. When I got to the parking lot the guy was sitting in his car on his phone with the window rolled down. I deviated paths in order to walk by his car. As I passed by I let out a medium sized sample fart of what I had left then I saw him swearing at me in his rear view mirror. I laughed some more as I drove off. Life is good.

Re: Let loose an absolutely massive fart at the library today.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:02 pm

Fascinating story. I hope you have some more like this. I want to learn your secrets.