It smells like fat cock.
RightWingConspirator

Re: ChrisM's breath

Post by RightWingConspirator »

I'm surprised it smells that good.
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

ChrisM sucks enough dick that dick smell overpowers the stench from all the human shit he consumes?
Toilet.
RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator »

Vegeta wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:50 pm ChrisM sucks enough dick that dick smell overpowers the stench from all the human shit he consumes?
Now you have me on a scale of wondering... It's gonna take awhile for me to figure this out. I'll have to get back on that one.
Dr. Hilary Jones

Post by Dr. Hilary Jones »

Vegeta wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:50 pm ChrisM sucks enough dick that dick smell overpowers the stench from all the human shit he consumes?
It's not possible.
Oldpyjama

Post by Oldpyjama »

I think he admitted once that he mainly sucks the feces-smeared fatcock of niggers who sodomized him first. Would explain how his breath still smells like both shit and cock, despite him consuming so much shit too.
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!

Post by Guest »

lazy RWC guy

Post by lazy RWC guy »

Oldpyjama wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:23 am I think he admitted once that he mainly sucks the feces-smeared fatcock of niggers who sodomized him first. Would explain how his breath still smells like both shit and cock, despite him consuming so much shit too.
That checks out.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:06 am.