Do you support or oppose the indictment of former President Trump?

General area

Do you support or oppose the indictment of former President Trump?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: Do you support or oppose the indictment of former President Trump?

Post by Guest »

I support. The dude clearly violated the law. Doesn't matter if you are a Republican, you should be an American first. His bullshit line about how he is being politically persecuted holds no water. Every single person who has given a statement and testified against this asshole are Republicans. EVERY ONE. How fucking retarded do you have to be to not see the dude is just a corrupt piece of shit? I don't care if you hate immigrants or blacks or whoever the fuck he is telling you to hate, the law is the law and nobody is above the law. This piece of shit needs to be sent to prison for the rest of what is left of his cheeseburger eating life. He is a fucking stain on the Republican party and makes all Republicans look like morons.
Oldpyjama

Post by Oldpyjama »

I support the Pukefukk of all presidents and ex presidents
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!

Post by Guest »

Oldpyjama wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:13 am I support the Pukefukk of all presidents and ex presidents
This seems like the most logical conclusion.org m8's.
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

I think it'd be funny if every politician at the state and federal level died.
Toilet.

Post by Guest »

:|
Vegeta wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:55 am I think it'd be funny if every politician at the state and federal level died.
While choking on the baja chalupa supreme!
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

Guest wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:20 pm :|
Vegeta wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:55 am I think it'd be funny if every politician at the state and federal level died.
While choking on the baja chalupa supreme!
That's too good for them. Make it a McChicken.
Toilet.
Oldpyjama

Post by Oldpyjama »

Guest wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:38 am I support. The dude clearly violated the law. Doesn't matter if you are a Republican, you should be an American first. His bullshit line about how he is being politically persecuted holds no water. Every single person who has given a statement and testified against this asshole are Republicans. EVERY ONE. How fucking retarded do you have to be to not see the dude is just a corrupt piece of shit? I don't care if you hate immigrants or blacks or whoever the fuck he is telling you to hate, the law is the law and nobody is above the law. This piece of shit needs to be sent to prison for the rest of what is left of his cheeseburger eating life. He is a fucking stain on the Republican party and makes all Republicans look like morons.
This statement is (K)orrect.
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

Death to America.
Toilet.