Can someone please help me set up a GoFundME, my shack is getting washed away!

Start your own discussion on any subject
MASP (lazy)

Can someone please help me set up a GoFundME, my shack is getting washed away!

Post by MASP (lazy) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:36 pm

Can someone please help me set up a Go Fund Me ? The missus just called so I stopped at a McDonald's by the off ramp to get a good wifi signal. She says our shack is washing away and one of the dogs is already missing. She thinks it either washed away or the niggers down the street might have ate it. I need some financial help, I don't have flood insurance. I gotta drop these cases of bottled water off at a Super Walmart outside of Charlotte then head back. My boss says if I don't get back to the warehouse to pick up and haul down another trailer of bottled water tonight I'll be fired!

Great Britain ChrisMuttonshutter
Mood:

Re: Can someone please help me set up a GoFundME, my shack is getting washed away!

Post by ChrisMuttonshutter » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:56 am

MASP (lazy) wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:36 pm
Can someone please help me set up a Go Fund Me ? The missus just called so I stopped at a McDonald's by the off ramp to get a good wifi signal. She says our shack is washing away and one of the dogs is already missing. She thinks it either washed away or the niggers down the street might have ate it. I need some financial help, I don't have flood insurance. I gotta drop these cases of bottled water off at a Super Walmart outside of Charlotte then head back. My boss says if I don't get back to the warehouse to pick up and haul down another trailer of bottled water tonight I'll be fired!
Your "missus" is probably having it off with her lover and you should get back to work asap, as for the dog, it's probably sick of you licking it's bollocks and has run away for some peace.
Hope this helps m8ypoos.
Image..........Image..........Image
Read my Blog

Italy RightWingConspirator

Re: Can someone please help me set up a GoFundME, my shack is getting washed away!

Post by RightWingConspirator » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:50 pm
I hate niggers.
Off topic.

Mods plz delete

Fagg

Post by Fagg » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:06 am

That fag doesn’t drive for wm. He relocates something that everyone uses many times a day unless you stay outside.
Btw, the fag isn’t going to Richmond every day starting Sunday. He got put back on Myrtle Beach

Great Britain ChrisMuttonshutter
Mood:

Post by ChrisMuttonshutter » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:44 am

Faggot wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:06 am
That fag doesn’t drive for wm. He relocates something that everyone uses many times a day unless you stay outside.
Btw, the fag isn’t going to Richmond every day starting Sunday. He got put back on Myrtle Beach
Leave masp alone, he's mentally retarded.
Image..........Image..........Image
Read my Blog