Huffing farts can kill

Start your own discussion on any subject

Huffing farts can kill

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:27 pm

OVERLAND PARK, KS – A Kansas teenager died Friday night after the first reported overdose in this year’s newest drug fad ‘fart-huffing.’

male_student_12

“It’s a way for kids to get high and avoid failing drug tests,” states the Police Chief. “A typical session has five or six teenagers bake narcotics into food and feed it to someone dubbed the ‘Dumpster Pig’, a person with a high tolerance for drugs with a large buttocks capable of delivering flatulence in massive doses. Usually the hired Dumpster Pig is an outside person, paid with the drugs he or she consumes. Typically in their mid-to-old twenties, past their prime years of having people exchange drugs for sexual favours. After the drugs are consumed, the Dumpster Pig acts as a human bong for the rest of the group, passing gas directly into the faces of the participants providing a short, intense high. The chemicals found in flatulence disguise the traces of narcotics modern drug testing detect.”

We spoke to a student partaking in the session that killed his friend. “We only started fart-huffing at the beginning of the school year, so we didn’t fully understand the dangers. We managed to get the queen of all Dumpster Pigs to mellow down with us. It comes with a high cost as she usually gets too high and grinds all over us, shouting ‘where’s the good peen at? Everyone wants this because I am so hot. The more the merrier!’ She showed up drunk, falling all over the place. She demanded we make her a cocake, which is a cake baked with all ingredients substituted with cocaine, and ate the whole thing. On top of that she is a fart champion with many world records. We could not take the intensity of her farts or drug tolerance. It’s amazing only one of us died. ”

“The cops can’t charge me with anything, that kid wanted this butt,” says the Dumpster Pig, between swipes of blood from her nose. “He wanted a Baton Rouge Bottom Burp, so I gave him one. That’s where I hold onto a fence and lean back onto his face and fart out all kinds of Satan into his lungs. Ain’t my fault the kid wasn’t man enough to handle this kind of beauty. Another kid wanted the Mississippi Muff Puff, that one comes out the front. He’s still in the hospital but he’ll survive.”

Italy RightWingConspirator

Re: Huffing farts can kill

Post by RightWingConspirator » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:06 pm

Get your anti fart huffing propaganda bullshit THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

Turkmenistan my ass smells purty
Mood:

Post by my ass smells purty » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:23 am

Teenagers Are Boiling Used Tampons to Get High

If there's one thing that's certain in life, it's that teenagers will always find a way to get high on a budget. While marijuana is being legalized for recreational use in many states, there's still other states and countries where kids have to get incredibly inventive. Whether that's huffing markers, sniffing glue, or another so-called 'legal high.'

Now, teenagers in Indonesia have found maybe one of the most creative ways to get high. They're collecting menstrual pads and tampons, many of them used, and boiling them. They then drink the horrid mixture.
Police on the island of Java say they have arrested several teenagers who later revealed they got high from the mixture, Straits Times reports. Several local newspapers, including the Jakarta Post, Jawa Pos and Pos Belitung, have also reported on the trend.

"The used pads they took from the trash were put in boiling water. After it cooled down, they drank it together," Senior Commander Suprinarto, head of the BNN in Central Java, said.

"The materials they're using are legal, but they're not being used in a way that's intended, so it ends up being used like a drug," Suprinatro continued. "We need to take steps to educate people that there are materials that aren’t classified as drugs or psychotropics in the eyes of the law, but can still be misused."

Great Britain ChrisMuttonshutter
Mood:

Post by ChrisMuttonshutter » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:43 am

Absolutely BORING thread.
Come on now folks !
Image..........Image..........Image
Read my Blog

Mood:

Post by my ass smells purty » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:08 am

When I wasin 9th grade I took my gf pad and poured red ink all over it. I stuck it to the locker room ceiling. Wish I could have seen the maintenance guy get it down.
That was at a private christian school

Mood:

Post by my ass smells purty » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:10 am

Christmas Island Graham Nifty
Mood:

Post by Graham Nifty » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:24 am

my ass smells purty wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:10 am
Is that you and your wife, Mr Purty?