I mailed a turd today

Start your own discussion on any subject
Turkmenistan my ass smells purty
Mood:

I mailed a turd today

Post by my ass smells purty » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:19 pm

I did the cologuard thing today. You shit into a container the size of a cantaloupe, pour stuff over it and put a lid on it. I boxed it up and walked into the ups store holding a boxed turd. I know the colored gal behind the counter thought something was wrong with me because I was doing a poor job holding back laughing.
The weirdness of handing her a turd and her talking to me while holding it was just funny. You would think turds would be a biohazard but I guess not. The delivery guy or warehouse guys will get a surprise if they break it.

Re: I mailed a turd today

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:47 pm

You know what's even funnier? You're describing a turd, handing a turd to a turd.

goatse

Post by goatse » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:20 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:47 pm
You know what's even funnier? You're describing a turd, handing a turd to a turd.
10!!

Great Britain ChrisMuttonshutter
Mood:

Post by ChrisMuttonshutter » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:56 pm

my ass smells purty wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:19 pm
I did the cologuard thing today. You shit into a container the size of a cantaloupe, pour stuff over it and put a lid on it. I boxed it up and walked into the ups store holding a boxed turd. I know the colored gal behind the counter thought something was wrong with me because I was doing a poor job holding back laughing.
The weirdness of handing her a turd and her talking to me while holding it was just funny. You would think turds would be a biohazard but I guess not. The delivery guy or warehouse guys will get a surprise if they break it.
Not getting any rumpy pumpy at home?
Image..........Image..........Image
Read my Blog