General area
Allah Akbar

We have taken over the Capitol

Post by Allah Akbar »

We have taken over the United States Capitol - we kill you all

https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1714731 ... 06752?s=20

Re: We have taken over the Capitol

Post by Guest »

What Nazi Drumpf's monstrous horde of inbred fascist Klansmen did was much, much worse. Muslims have never done anything to the United States of America. We've never fought a Muslim country and they're totally on board with American values like LGBT. RethugliKKKans are not even human. They're evil demons from the Hitler dimension that possess the bodies of white "people" (which is easy because whites have no soul) and they're here to kill every living human being.

Re: We have taken over the Capitol

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:54 pm What Nazi Drumpf's monstrous horde of inbred fascist Klansmen did was much, much worse. Muslims have never done anything to the United States of America. We've never fought a Muslim country and they're totally on board with American values like LGBT. RethugliKKKans are not even human. They're evil demons from the Hitler dimension that possess the bodies of white "people" (which is easy because whites have no soul) and they're here to kill every living human being.
This is true. I died twice at the Capitol on January 6th. I had visions of Nazi German concentration camps, Soviet gulags, and the Tower of London when I was dead. What happened in those places felt like a trip to Disneyland compared to what those horrendous, ghoulish Republicans were doing. They're not human. I'm telling you, we need to kill them all before they sacrifice every living human being to Fred Trump so he can overthrow Satan and make Hell a much worse place.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:46 pm.