Suckage Debate III: should we quarantine UK from the rest of the world?

Start your own discussion on any subject
Belgium OldPyjama
Mood:

Suckage Debate III: should we quarantine UK from the rest of the world?

Post by OldPyjama » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:15 am

We definitely should be isolating that shit pile of a country from the rest of the world. Not even boucacks and niggers want to go there. Quarantine that Pedoroyals-obsessed wasteland.
Not only because their covid cases are on the rise, but also because it's a miserable piece of shit country full of retardation and incest and nobody wants to be there except the hordes of untermenschen.

Discuss.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! Blessed be the Holy Toilet! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

Re: Suckage Debate III: should we quarantine UK from the rest of the world?

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:38 am

Faggot

Dont insult my country! I still dream about prince Charles' wrinkly pedocock in my mouth!!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:20 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:38 am
Faggot

Dont insult my country! I still dream about prince Charles' wrinkly pedocock in my mouth!!
We'd expect nothing less from u Chris m8 u fat tub of lard pedophile Britnigger

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:49 am

OldPyjama wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:15 am
We definitely should be isolating that shit pile of a country from the rest of the world. Not even boucacks and niggers want to go there. Quarantine that Pedoroyals-obsessed wasteland.
Not only because their covid cases are on the rise, but also because it's a miserable piece of shit country full of retardation and incest and nobody wants to be there except the hordes of untermenschen.

Discuss.
Triggered by huge dicked brits.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:02 am

OldPyjama wrote:

Discuss.
NiggAz, boucacks, pakis, currys, polacks... the UK is full of them.

Big Keith

Post by Big Keith » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:15 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:49 am
OldPyjama wrote:

Discuss.
Triggered by huge dicked brits.
Me todger's a whopping 6 centimeters, it is. Ask me missus, she could 'ardly believe it 'erself firs time she sawr it.

Massive Martin

Post by Massive Martin » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:57 am

I fucked your missus right up the Gary Glitter when you was at work mate.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:57 am

OldPyjama wrote:

Discuss.
I will knock u out bruv if u keep posting shite

Belgium OldPyjama
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:17 am

Cock.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! Blessed be the Holy Toilet! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8