Me = making my invested money do a 20x thanks to cryptocurrencies

Start your own discussion on any subject
Post Reply
User avatar
Guest

Me = making my invested money do a 20x thanks to cryptocurrencies

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:04 am

You= sucking nigger cock in dark streets to make $5 per blowjob. Come on now, Jeremy. Have some dignity you fuck and find a better way to make an extra buck


User avatar
United States of America Vegeta
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:15 pm

Re: Me = making my invested money do a 20x thanks to cryptocurrencies

Post by Vegeta » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:17 pm

My stock options are doing alright. Cryptocurrency is just a fad.
Toilet.

User avatar
Belgium Zoink
Posts: 474
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 5:55 am
Location: Leading the Suckage
Mood:

Re: Me = making my invested money do a 20x thanks to cryptocurrencies

Post by Zoink » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:18 pm

Vegeta wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:17 pm
My stock options are doing alright. Cryptocurrency is just a fad.
Hope it's doing better than your hair and sex life m8.
Be one with being a little bit sic[K]
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Me = making my invested money do a 20x thanks to cryptocurrencies

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:11 am

Zoink wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:18 pm
Vegeta wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:17 pm
My stock options are doing alright. Cryptocurrency is just a fad.
Hope it's doing better than your hair and sex life m8.
Incest and pedophilia.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Me = making my invested money do a 20x thanks to cryptocurrencies

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:44 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:04 am
You= sucking nigger cock in dark streets to make $5 per blowjob. Come on now, Jeremy. Have some dignity you fuck and find a better way to make an extra buck
Dogecoin LOL!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests