Had 48 boneless wings with blue cheese and a large order or cheese fries for dinner tonight.

Start your own discussion on any subject

Had 48 boneless wings with blue cheese and a large order or cheese fries for dinner tonight.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:02 am

I am farting like a BASTARD right now. Tomorrow's dump will be epic.

United States of America Vegeta

Re: Had 48 boneless wings with blue cheese and a large order or cheese fries for dinner tonight.

Post by Vegeta » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:16 am

48 wings and cheese fries sounds like a good appetizer to a big fat guy like me
Toilet.

Re: Had 48 boneless wings with blue cheese and a large order or cheese fries for dinner tonight.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:43 am

It was actually chili cheese fries topped with jalapenos and bacon.

The OP

Post by The OP » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:09 am

Was feeling like I didn't get enough dessert, so I had 14 ice cream bars just now.

Belgium OldPyjama
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:25 pm

You Americans and your shitty fast food. You call that gross shit food? Get some real Belgian fries you niggers and not that soggy diaper-tasting shit you call "freedom fries" you fat fucks.
And get some mayonnaise instead of that horrible nigger cum you call ketchup on it.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

United States of America Vegeta

Post by Vegeta » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:56 pm

I just had 30 McChickens and I can't feel the left side of my body
Toilet.