What really grinds my FUCKING gears

What really grinds my FUCKING gears

Post by Guest »

Annoying: retards who point out "grammatical errors" that aren't actually errors at all, but simply grammar too advanced for their limited knowledge. Even more annoying: retards who start agreeing with the other retard, apparently unable to grasp the basics of the comma (in this case). Then again, what can be expected by 16-year-old ban-evading "chan" trolls whose biggest literary achievement is to skim through their "World of Warcraft" manual?
RightWingConspirator

Re: What really grinds my FUCKING gears

Post by RightWingConspirator »

Is massive shitfarts the answer to your conundrum?

Post by Guest »

RightWingConspirator wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:31 am Is massive shitfarts the answer to your conundrum?
I'm baffled every day by how lots of people just don't seem to get through their thick skulls extremely basic English rules, such as beginning sentences with a capital letter. It's fucking insane! The Internet has really made people retards. It's sad.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:51 pm
RightWingConspirator wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:31 am Is massive shitfarts the answer to your conundrum?
I'm baffled every day by how lots of people just don't seem to get through their thick skulls extremely basic English rules, such as beginning sentences with a capital letter. It's fucking insane! The Internet has really made people retards. It's sad.
You appear to be well proving your point about urself m8
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

Sneed
Toilet.
Fartbox Guy

Post by Fartbox Guy »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:51 pm
My fartbox is fucking insane!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:31 am.