MaxPower, SpecialK or Gregory is that you?

General area
Oldpyjama

MaxPower, SpecialK or Gregory is that you?

Post by Oldpyjama »

Suck a gorilla cock you vile fag. May you be assraped by that same gorilla. There are no words to describe how much of a stinking, cock-sucking fag you are.
You are even more untermensch than a nigger or boucack. Even you name is gay. FagPower. SpecialGay. Gaygory L. Meatspinney.

Fuck you, nigger. I hope you die in a puddle of AIDS infected nigger cum. I piss on you and you entire shit family.
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!

Re: MaxPower, SpecialK or Gregory is that you?

Post by Guest »

Faggot

Post by Guest »

Oldpyjama wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:07 pm Suck a gorilla cock you vile fag. May you be assraped by that same gorilla. There are no words to describe how much of a stinking, cock-sucking fag you are.
You are even more untermensch than a nigger or boucack. Even you name is gay. FagPower. SpecialGay. Gaygory L. Meatspinney.

Fuck you, nigger. I hope you die in a puddle of AIDS infected nigger cum. I piss on you and you entire shit family.
"Even you name is gay." ← Fuckoff. Why would you post this utter nonsense? Some people seriously seem unable to post correctly…
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:35 pm
Oldpyjama wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:07 pm Suck a gorilla cock you vile fag. May you be assraped by that same gorilla. There are no words to describe how much of a stinking, cock-sucking fag you are.

"Even you name is gay." ← Fuckoff. Why would you post this utter nonsense? Some people seriously seem unable to post correctly…
Kill you're self.
Toilet.

Post by Guest »

Vegeta wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:28 pm

Kill you're self.
PROOF-READ! PROOF-READ! PROOF-FUCKING-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD! It's completely mind-boggling to actually see people confuse "your" and "you're". Especially when they have lots of posts, you know that they will have done it in several places. If you confuse "your" with "you're", or "its" with "it's", just get out of here (or at least stop posting) until you've learned these basic English concepts. Seriously. You are causing far more problems and wasting more time than you could possibly contribute, even if you are sitting on a gold mine of information that could help anyone with any non-language question/issue. Not being a "native speaker" is not an excuse. Urgh. Fucking idiots. GET THE FUCK OUT ALREADY! Jesus.
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.
Toilet.

Post by Guest »

Ur homosexual

Post by Guest »

I have stinky farts today. Taco Bell.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:55 pm
Vegeta wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:28 pm

Kill you're self.
PROOF-READ! PROOF-READ! PROOF-FUCKING-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD! It's completely mind-boggling to actually see people confuse "your" and "you're". Especially when they have lots of posts, you know that they will have done it in several places. If you confuse "your" with "you're", or "its" with "it's", just get out of here (or at least stop posting) until you've learned these basic English concepts. Seriously. You are causing far more problems and wasting more time than you could possibly contribute, even if you are sitting on a gold mine of information that could help anyone with any non-language question/issue. Not being a "native speaker" is not an excuse. Urgh. Fucking idiots. GET THE FUCK OUT ALREADY! Jesus.
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
FART
Oldpyjama

Post by Oldpyjama »

Niggerism.
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!