I done punched Oscar real good-like

General area
Willy The Dumbass

I done punched Oscar real good-like

Post by Willy The Dumbass »

Mama said we was gonna get McDonald's if I beat Big Oscar in a fight so I done went and did it. I got 50 of them McNuggets and two large fries.

Re: I done punched Oscar real good-like

Post by Guest »

Should have gotten some apple pies you fucking retard.
BIG OSCAR HARDINGS

Post by BIG OSCAR HARDINGS »

Willy The Dumbass wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:48 am Mama said we was gonna get McDonald's if I beat Big Oscar in a fight so I done went and did it. I got 50 of them McNuggets and two large fries.
AND THEN YOU WOKE UP YOU FAT HILLBILLY AMERICAN FAG. I FUCKED YOUR SHITMOTHER AND THEN I SHIT ON HER CHEST. COME SEE ME AT THE ILFORD DVD RENTAL YOU RETARD POOFTER AND I WILL SKULLFUCK YOU AFTER BREAKING ALL OF YOUR RIBS, BRUV. COME SEE ME AT THE DVD RENTAL IN ILFORD FOR A PROPER BEATING. YOU WILL KNOW PAIN, FAG POOF

Post by Guest »

Farts and poop.
Willy The Dumbass

Post by Willy The Dumbass »

BIG OSCAR HARDINGS wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:42 am
Willy The Dumbass wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:48 am Mama said we was gonna get McDonald's if I beat Big Oscar in a fight so I done went and did it. I got 50 of them McNuggets and two large fries.
AND THEN YOU WOKE UP YOU FAT HILLBILLY AMERICAN FAG. I FUCKED YOUR SHITMOTHER AND THEN I SHIT ON HER CHEST. COME SEE ME AT THE ILFORD DVD RENTAL YOU RETARD POOFTER AND I WILL SKULLFUCK YOU AFTER BREAKING ALL OF YOUR RIBS, BRUV. COME SEE ME AT THE DVD RENTAL IN ILFORD FOR A PROPER BEATING. YOU WILL KNOW PAIN, FAG POOF
That ain't very nice Mr. Oscar, I guess I gonna have to teach you that lesson again.