Suckage Debate 5: recent hostilities between Hamas and Israel

General area
Oldpyjama

Suckage Debate 5: recent hostilities between Hamas and Israel

Post by Oldpyjama »

My opinion is just and simple: let those pig-smelling boucacks and those inbred jEws massa(K)re each other. The less if these untermenschen, the better. Fukking macaques and judenschweine. Useless shitstabs.
If you disagree, defenestrate yourself from a high floor immediately you boucack-loving homojew.

Discuss.
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!
Vegeta

Re: Suckage Debate 5: recent hostilities between Hamas and Israel

Post by Vegeta »

I don't know what's going on but I hope the Israelis and Palestinians just have a good time.
Toilet.

Post by Guest »

Oldpyjama wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:37 pm My opinion is just and simple: let those pig-smelling boucacks and those inbred jEws massa(K)re each other. The less if these untermenschen, the better. Fukking macaques and judenschweine. Useless shitstabs.
If you disagree, defenestrate yourself from a high floor immediately you boucack-loving homojew.

Discuss.
Faggot
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

Guest wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:21 am
Oldpyjama wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:37 pm My opinion is just and simple: let those pig-smelling boucacks and those inbred jEws massa(K)re each other. The less if these untermenschen, the better. Fukking macaques and judenschweine. Useless shitstabs.

Discuss.
Faggot
I guess this is all Raymond knows how to post anymore with the way his dementia is progressing.
Toilet.
Oldpyjama

Post by Oldpyjama »

Vegeta wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:32 am
Guest wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:21 am

Discuss.
Faggot
I guess this is all Raymond knows how to post anymore with the way his dementia is progressing.
Probably all that nigger semen he's been ingesting by sucking cock in the bariatric ward is making his dementia worse. Being obese to a point of inability to wipe your own ass doesnt help his mental state either.
Kinda feel sorry for him. Dr. Finklestein did his best I guess but at this point, euthanasia is the most humane thing to do.
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!

Post by Guest »

Faggot is upset again

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:56 am Faggot is upset again
Kill yourself.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:07 pm.