Fuck you racist! Allah u ackbar

General area

Fuck you racist! Allah u ackbar

Post by Guest »

I am Muhammed Ben Kalish Ezab Sacrawouchmoukah and I will behead all you racist pigs inshAllah. I will rape your wives!

Re: Fuck you racist! Allah u ackbar

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:05 am I am Muhammed Ben Kalish Ezab Sacrawouchmoukah and I will behead all you racist pigs inshAllah. I will rape your wives!
You’ll have a job raping their wives m8 :lol:
Most of the residents here are either faggots or virgins with no prospects of a woman !

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:33 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:05 am I am Muhammed Ben Kalish Ezab Sacrawouchmoukah and I will behead all you racist pigs inshAllah. I will rape your wives!
Most of the residents here are either faggots or virgins with no prospects of a woman !
You have your hands full raping your son whose arm you broke, fag

Post by Guest »

So the legend goes ….

Post by Guest »

"Residents". Only Chris would say something that stupid like usual. How much is rent?

Post by Guest »

Kill yourself.

Post by Guest »

Still obsessed with this dump I see :D u upset?

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:00 pm.