Suggestion for all Brits except OCP and Ozzy

Start your own discussion on any subject
User avatar
United States of America RightWingConspirator
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:02 pm
Location: East Unit cell block B
Mood:

Suggestion for all Brits except OCP and Ozzy

Post by RightWingConspirator » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:24 pm

Suicide.
I love you all, my fart brothers and sisters.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Suggestion for all Brits except OCP and Ozzy

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:00 am

Colgate and some mouthwash. And when you come to America, SPEAK ENGLISH !

User avatar
Belgium OldPyjama
Posts: 773
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:22 pm
Mood:

Re: Suggestion for all Brits except OCP and Ozzy

Post by OldPyjama » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:35 am

And dont set foot on mainland Europe. You are not welcome here. Keep your fail, inbreeding and pedophilia on your stinking island.
Or just hang yourselves sincerely.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! Blessed be the Holy Toilet! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Suggestion for all Brits except OCP and Ozzy

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:24 am

Faggot

User avatar
Guest

Re: Suggestion for all Brits except OCP and Ozzy

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:06 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:24 am
Faggot
$
large penus up your fat butt lol fagit

User avatar
Guest

Re: Suggestion for all Brits except OCP and Ozzy

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:20 am

RightWingConspirator wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:24 pm
Suicide.
That's not cool mate.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Suggestion for all Brits except OCP and Ozzy

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:20 am
RightWingConspirator wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:24 pm
Suicide.
That's not cool mate.
Ur not cool m8.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Suggestion for all Brits except OCP and Ozzy

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:16 am

OldPyjama wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:35 am
And dont set foot on mainland Europe. You are not welcome here. Keep your fail, inbreeding and pedophilia on your stinking island.
Or just hang yourselves sincerely.
What about British jews?

User avatar
Belgium OldPyjama
Posts: 773
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:22 pm
Mood:

Re: Suggestion for all Brits except OCP and Ozzy

Post by OldPyjama » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:32 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:16 am
OldPyjama wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:35 am
And dont set foot on mainland Europe. You are not welcome here. Keep your fail, inbreeding and pedophilia on your stinking island.
Or just hang yourselves sincerely.
What about British jews?
Eradi(K)ate all jEwry.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! Blessed be the Holy Toilet! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Suggestion for all Brits except OCP and Ozzy

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:07 pm

Faggot

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests