This is enough!! I will call the Ilford London police and report you all for being racists!!!

Start your own discussion on any subject
ChrisM lazy

This is enough!! I will call the Ilford London police and report you all for being racists!!!

Post by ChrisM lazy » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:02 am

And I will tell them you told me to kill myself. :mad:

Belgium OldPyjama
Mood:

Re: This is enough!! I will call the Ilford London police and report you all for being racists!!!

Post by OldPyjama » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:02 am

Sodomize yourself you faggot jEwish niggercock sucking boucack.
Rape and massa(K)re all ethnic minorities.be m8

Fag.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! Blessed be the Holy Toilet! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

Re: This is enough!! I will call the Ilford London police and report you all for being racists!!!

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:06 am

Faggot
How dare tou make fun of people of color? Their penises taste so good. I have AIDS and I also put my tinycock in my little son's rectum because I'm a vile pedo.

Belgium OldPyjama
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:10 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:06 am
Faggot
How dare tou make fun of people of color? Their penises taste so good. I have AIDS and I also put my tinycock in my little son's rectum because I'm a vile pedo.
Fag.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! Blessed be the Holy Toilet! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

United States of America RightWingConspirator
Mood:

Post by RightWingConspirator » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:52 pm

STILL NIGGERS
I love you all, my fart brothers and sisters.

Belgium OldPyjama
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:47 am

Kikes.