So today I visited our capital by train

500 topics on each page. Start your own discussion on any subject.
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

So today I visited our capital by train

Post by OldPyjama »

While I was waiting for the train in Brussels North, a nigress comes to me and asks "ooga bwana where is track 5?"
What the fuck, ape. There are big blue signs on every track indicating the number. Cant you fukking read?"

Then I remembered that retardation and illiteracy are common amongst these untermenschen.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

How to own yourself.

Re: So today I visited our capital by train

Post by Guest »

Faggot
Doyle Klansman

Post by Doyle Klansman »

Should have sent her walking in the opposite direction. Niggers never learn from their mistakes, so when she figures out it was the wrong way and comes back, you can send her back the same way again. Niggers are great at entertaining.
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama »

Doyle Klansman wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:19 pm Should have sent her walking in the opposite direction. Niggers never learn from their mistakes, so when she figures out it was the wrong way and comes back, you can send her back the same way again. Niggers are great at entertaining.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

How to own yourself.

Post by Guest »

Faggot

Post by Guest »

OldPyjama wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:59 am While I was waiting for the train in Brussels North, a nigress comes to me and asks "ooga bwana where is track 5?"
What the fuck, ape. There are big blue signs on every track indicating the number. Cant you fukking read?"

Then I remembered that retardation and illiteracy are common amongst these untermenschen.
U went 2 a gay massage parlour where u took lots of peenus up ur butt, you big poofter lol