I DEMAND THE SAME PAY AND HIGH LEVEL JOBS AS MEN!!!

500 topics on each page. Start your own discussion on any subject.
Entitled Karen

I DEMAND THE SAME PAY AND HIGH LEVEL JOBS AS MEN!!!

Post by Entitled Karen »

I AM KAREN! AND I DEMAND THAT WE FEMALES GET THE SAME PAYMENT AND SAME HIGH LEVEL JOBS AS YOU PRIVILEGED MEN!!! But I will also refuse to serve in the army or be a plumber or a construction worker because that's only for men.
I also have so many matches on Tinder that I my ego got inflated as fuck and I believe I deserve only a man that
- Is at least 6'
- Has a salary of at least 200000 per year
- Has sexy muscles
- Six pack is a MUST
- Must love to travel
- Must pay for me on dates
- Must be smart, chivalrous and treat me like the QUEEN I am
- Must bring me breakfast to bed every weekend

I'm a QUEEN and I deserve NO LESS. I'm fucking obese, lazy and I don't take care of myself but I'm a QUEEN and I deserve only the very top 5% of men. I have so much attention in online dating I'm convinced I deserve only the VERY BEST. All men are creeps and rapists. Only the ones I find the most attractive have my permission to even look at me.
The man

Re: I DEMAND THE SAME PAY AND HIGH LEVEL JOBS AS MEN!!!

Post by The man »

No, now make me a sammich, bitch.
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama »

Entitled Karen wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:23 pm I AM KAREN! AND I DEMAND THAT WE FEMALES GET THE SAME PAYMENT AND SAME HIGH LEVEL JOBS AS YOU PRIVILEGED MEN!!! But I will also refuse to serve in the army or be a plumber or a construction worker because that's only for men.
I also have so many matches on Tinder that I my ego got inflated as fuck and I believe I deserve only a man that
- Is at least 6'
- Has a salary of at least 200000 per year
- Has sexy muscles
- Six pack is a MUST
- Must love to travel
- Must pay for me on dates
- Must be smart, chivalrous and treat me like the QUEEN I am
- Must bring me breakfast to bed every weekend

I'm a QUEEN and I deserve NO LESS. I'm fucking obese, lazy and I don't take care of myself but I'm a QUEEN and I deserve only the very top 5% of men. I have so much attention in online dating I'm convinced I deserve only the VERY BEST. All men are creeps and rapists. Only the ones I find the most attractive have my permission to even look at me.
Why dont you go for a jog you undoubtedly obese whale.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

How to own yourself.
RightWingConspirator United States of America
Mood:

Post by RightWingConspirator »

I hate niggers.
I love you all, my fart brothers and sisters. And niggAz too.
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama »

RightWingConspirator wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:57 pm I hate niggers.
Goddamn NIGGERS. They be smelling like fermented feces.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

How to own yourself.