hey Chris, I stand with you. Please read

500 topics on each page. Start your own discussion on any subject.

hey Chris, I stand with you. Please read

Post by Guest »

Me? Stand with you? You wish you fat diabetic fuck. You smear your shit all over the walls of your room in the bariatric ward you disgusting, obese, child-touching fucking lump of faeces. You love to beat up and touch little boys you depraved fucking shitfag? You enjoy breaking your own son's arm? Do you enjoy huge nigger cock up your enormous, hairy, putrid, mouldy ass you degenerate mouthfuck? Everyone hates you, even your fucking mother is embarrassed by the fat pedophile mentally deranged pissflap that you are. Kill yourself.

Re: hey Chris, I stand with you. Please read

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:14 pm Me? Stand with you? You wish you fat diabetic fuck. You smear your shit all over the walls of your room in the bariatric ward you disgusting, obese, child-touching fucking lump of faeces. You love to beat up and touch little boys you depraved fucking shitfag? You enjoy breaking your own son's arm? Do you enjoy huge nigger cock up your enormous, hairy, putrid, mouldy ass you degenerate mouthfuck? Everyone hates you, even your fucking mother is embarrassed by the fat pedophile mentally deranged pissflap that you are. Kill yourself.
You should stab him in the face mate.

Re: hey Chris, I stand with you. Please read

Post by Guest »

Reminder.