It has been brought to my attention there have been a lot of posts here with questionable content lately.

500 topics on each page. Start your own discussion on any subject.
Dan Parisi (Admin)

It has been brought to my attention there have been a lot of posts here with questionable content lately.

Post by Dan Parisi (Admin) »

I don't think I need to make this a sticky, but if you have any questions or concerns about racist or offensive content please contact me at my personal email dparisi@tellurian.com

It will pop up on my iPhone and I will address any concerns or questionable posts immediately.
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

Re: It has been brought to my attention there have been a lot of posts here with questionable content lately.

Post by OldPyjama »

Dan Parishite you fukking mongoloid. Your mother sucks horse dick for food stamps
Succumb to the Pukefukk! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

How to own yourself.
Dan Parisi (Admin)

Re: It has been brought to my attention there have been a lot of posts here with questionable content lately.

Post by Dan Parisi (Admin) »

OldPyjama wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:49 pm Dan Parishite you fukking mongoloid. Your mother sucks horse dick for food stamps
I was notified of your post on my iPhone. You're one step away from a perma-ban son. Keep it up and I'll make you hit the road back to Reddit.