Straight talk now though you American niggers

500 topics on each page. Start your own discussion on any subject.
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

Straight talk now though you American niggers

Post by OldPyjama »

What's up with you Americanoscum and the weird laws you're passing lately. I mean that shit with abortion, loosening gun laws even though there are clearly plenty of niggers and crazy people that really shouldn't have access to guns and I bet my ass the next step will be to make fag marriage not universally legal again.
Don't get me wrong, I don't give two shits about abortion and fags being able to marry. Whether fags can legally fuck each other in the ass now or not is of no intrest whatsoever to me just like I don't give a fuck if women can't abort their pregnancy, but I'm puzzled as to why Americans go through all this fucking trouble to make abortion partially illegal again or why you insist on not making gun laws at least a little bit stricter.
The abortion thing must be for religious reasons, right? Are you guys still that fucking religious? Religion is for niggers, boucacks, jEws and retards. Why the fuck would you let religion dictate your laws? I thought only boucacks did this and those people are ape untermenschen.

You guys are weird, but it's not like Belgium is so much better. We don't even understand our own political system. And if a Belgian tells you he understands, he's wrong.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

How to own yourself.

Re: Straight talk now though you American niggers

Post by Guest »

Too gay didn't read.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:29 pmToo gay didn't read.
Kill yourself ChrisPedo

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:32 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:29 pmToo gay didn't read.
Kill yourself ChrisPedo
fail