They gave me negative feedback

500 topics on each page. Start your own discussion on any subject.
Jake Angeli United States of America
Mood:

They gave me negative feedback

Post by Jake Angeli »

So here I am trying to earn money for an organic garden while doing my time behind bars waiting for Trump to be reinstated. I'm just doing some drawings and stuff and selling them on ebay with the phone I snuck up my ass. I started it out at .99 cents to be fair cuz, you have to, but like, I should have set the reserve at a billion, but anyways. Someone from the deep state kept my auction hidden till the last second and before all the hundreds of millions who were watching the item had time to bid it was over and only 1 guy got in on it. Made me sick to my stomach and a bit of oatmeal spewed out my mouth onto the art. I realized how this greatly increased the value so I couldn't just let it go. And this guy gives me a negative feedback. Unfair!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/234575709107?n ... 7675.l2557

Someone actually wins your auction at the starting bid of .99 cents and you refuse to honor their win, you are in the right. That drawing is worth at least 28 cigarettes, and you seen the price of them in the real world, that's like gold in here.
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

Re: They gave me negative feedback

Post by OldPyjama »

Homosexual thread.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

How to own yourself.

Post by Guest »

That's why you're in it Faggot

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:32 am That's why you're in it Faggot
Hate to admit it, but,
10!