You infidels! How dares you defile me an my mumzeez!!!

500 topics on each page. Start your own discussion on any subject.
ChrisMutton (lazy)

You infidels! How dares you defile me an my mumzeez!!!

Post by ChrisMutton (lazy) »

I'm tired of your torment and you bald headed faggots stalking me everywhere I go in the hospital ward! I'm calling Ilford police tomorrow about you again like I've done before. They will fix you bald faggots.

Meanwhile I need to eat this giant cup of shit my mum left me. Yumm.. Ta ta :biggrin: Oorf to beddy poos. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Re: You infidels! How dares you defile me an my mumzeez!!!

Post by Guest »

ChrisMutton (lazy) wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:32 am I'm tired of your torment and you bald headed faggots stalking me everywhere I go in the hospital ward! I'm calling Ilford police tomorrow about you again like I've done before. They will fix you bald faggots.

Meanwhile I need to eat this giant cup of shit my mum left me. Yumm.. Ta ta :biggrin: Oorf to beddy poos. :biggrin: :biggrin:
I had a big shit. You want me to send it to you so you have food for tonight, fag?

Re: You infidels! How dares you defile me an my mumzeez!!!

Post by Guest »

ChrisMutton (lazy) wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:32 am I'm tired of your torment and you bald headed faggots stalking me everywhere I go in the hospital ward! I'm calling Ilford police tomorrow about you again like I've done before. They will fix you bald faggots.

I sincerely hope someone slashes your throat.