Why does Raymond the Pedo insist on stalking and insulting me so obsessively?

500 topics on each page. Start your own discussion on any subject.
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

Why does Raymond the Pedo insist on stalking and insulting me so obsessively?

Post by OldPyjama »

He must be very upset at me for calling him out on his vile pedophilia, diabetes and shit-eating. :biggrin: I was going to suggest defenestrating yourself, fag, but you probably won't fit.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! Long live OCP and Maximilien de Robespierre
:behead:

Re: Why does Raymond the Pedo insist on stalking and insulting me so obsessively?

Post by Guest »

Faggot stop being mean to me :frown: child molesters have feelings too!!

Re: Why does Raymond the Pedo insist on stalking and insulting me so obsessively?

Post by Guest »

Raymond should kill himself.

Post by Guest »

He's hoping if he keeps saying faggot you'll eventually come around and stab his :poo: with your might Belgian sword. :blowme:

Post by Guest »

Fucking pedo child arm breaker

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:33 am He's hoping if he keeps saying faggot you'll eventually come around and stab his :poo: with your might Belgian sword. :blowme:
U a fag

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:02 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:33 am He's hoping if he keeps saying faggot you'll eventually come around and stab his :poo: with your might Belgian sword. :blowme:
U a fag
Still better than being a child molester like Raymond Pedo Hewitt