I saw your latest posts, Raymond

500 topics on each page. Start your own discussion on any subject.
Alfie Davies

I saw your latest posts, Raymond

Post by Alfie Davies »

Alfie Davies here from the Ilford Pedophiles Anonymous Association and I see Raymond has been making disturbing posts again about the sexual harassing of underage kids.
We understand it may distress some of you to see such sickness, but Ray is off his meds again. I will take it up with Dr.Finklestein

Re: I saw your latest posts, Raymond

Post by Guest »

Alfie Davies wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:25 am Alfie Davies here from the Ilford Pedophiles Anonymous Association and I see Raymond has been making disturbing posts again about the sexual harassing of underage kids.
We understand it may distress some of you to see such sickness, but Ray is off his meds again. I will take it up with Dr.Finklestein
Boring pole smoker
Dr. Finklestein

Re: I saw your latest posts, Raymond

Post by Dr. Finklestein »

Alfie Davies wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:25 am Alfie Davies here from the Ilford Pedophiles Anonymous Association and I see Raymond has been making disturbing posts again about the sexual harassing of underage kids.
Unfortunately, we at the NHS have been unable to get in contact with Mr. Hewitt. We think this may be because he is currently in hiding from law enforcement and maintaining a low profile. Whatever the case, we can only hope that he has been taking his schizophrenia medication. May God help us if he hasn't.