MIKE TYSON SPILT MY DRINK

500 topics on each page. Start your own discussion on any subject.
...BIG ADELE..

MIKE TYSON SPILT MY DRINK

Post by ...BIG ADELE.. »

SO I SPILT HIS BLOOD UP AND DOWN THE VEGAS STRIP. NO CUNT SPILLS MY FUCKING PINT!

Re: MIKE TYSON SPILT MY DRINK

Post by Guest »

SHUT THE FUCK UP COCKSTAIN. I'LL FUCKING SKULLFUCK YOU
Captain Ahab Great Britain
Mood:

Post by Captain Ahab »

...BIG ADELE.. wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:25 pm SO I SPILT HIS BLOOD UP AND DOWN THE VEGAS STRIP. NO CUNT SPILLS MY FUCKING PINT!
THAR SHE BLOWS! THE WHITE WHALE! ALL HANDS ON DECK! MAN THE HARPOONS! HOIST THE MAINSAIL! WE'RE GOIN' IN FER THE KILL!

Post by Guest »

Tyson would beat your ass into a coma. And because you're a big fat white land whale, he'd probably rape your unconscious ass too.
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama »

Captain Ahab wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:23 pm
...BIG ADELE.. wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:25 pm SO I SPILT HIS BLOOD UP AND DOWN THE VEGAS STRIP. NO CUNT SPILLS MY FUCKING PINT!
THAR SHE BLOWS! THE WHITE WHALE! ALL HANDS ON DECK! MAN THE HARPOONS! HOIST THE MAINSAIL! WE'RE GOIN' IN FER THE KILL!
Succumb to the Pukefukk! Long live OCP and Maximilien de Robespierre
:behead:
Kenneth Wifferson

Post by Kenneth Wifferson »

Guest wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:15 pm Tyson would beat your ass into a coma. And because you're a big fat white land whale, he'd probably rape your unconscious ass too.
There's not a person alive who can beat Adele in any form of combat. She is the ultimate fighting machine. Whatever she hits she destroys.
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama »

Kenneth Wifferson wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:02 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:15 pm Tyson would beat your ass into a coma. And because you're a big fat white land whale, he'd probably rape your unconscious ass too.
There's not a person alive who can beat Adele in any form of combat. She is the ultimate fighting machine. Whatever she hits she destroys.
Harpoons help against that fat cunt though
Succumb to the Pukefukk! Long live OCP and Maximilien de Robespierre
:behead: