Hello, long time member, but a little embarrassed at this and have questions.

500 topics on each page. Start your own discussion on any subject.
old member

Hello, long time member, but a little embarrassed at this and have questions.

Post by old member »

Hello everyone. This guy named "ChrisMuttonshutter" sent me a PM saying he wanted to "fart all over my willy and bollucks". What is that all about? It creeped me out a bit.

Re: Hello, long time member, but a little embarrassed at this and have questions.

Post by Guest »

old member wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:21 pm Hello everyone. This guy named "ChrisMuttonshutter" sent me a PM saying he wanted to "fart all over my willy and bollucks". What is that all about? It creeped me out a bit.
I'm calling bullshit unless you provide proof of said PM.
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

Re: Hello, long time member, but a little embarrassed at this and have questions.

Post by OldPyjama »

old member wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:21 pm Hello everyone. This guy named "ChrisMuttonshutter" sent me a PM saying he wanted to "fart all over my willy and bollucks". What is that all about? It creeped me out a bit.
Ignore him. He's a gross pedophile fuck. He's currently in the Ilford bariatric ward but apparently he stole his moms phone again to PM.you, that sad cunt
Succumb to the Pukefukk! Long live OCP and Maximilien de Robespierre
:behead: