I'm probably going to let the domain name of this site expire

500 topics on each page. Start your own discussion on any subject.
Phreakwars Germany
YouTube:
Mood:

I'm probably going to let the domain name of this site expire

Post by Phreakwars »

So, honestly, I was not really looking to revive NewSucks500. It was cool and all of Nick to reopen the place and sell it back to me, but in all honesty I kind of do other things that I don't wanna really bother with another domain. I'm showing there is about a month or so left before this domain expires, guess I'll have to think about what I want to do with it. Whatever I decide, it's been fun seeing you guys again.
:poo:
RightWingConspirator United States of America
Mood:

Re: I'm probably going to let the domain name of this site expire

Post by RightWingConspirator »

I don't know shit about being an admin. How much do you want for this nigger?
I love you all, my fart brothers and sisters. And niggAz too.
....BIG ADELE..

Post by ....BIG ADELE.. »

ILL BUY IT NOW FOR 5 QUID
phreakwars (lazy)

Post by phreakwars (lazy) »

I don't want anything for it really. Someone wants it, I'd be happy to transfer the domain to them.

Post by Guest »

....BIG ADELE.. wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:08 pm ILL BUY IT NOW FOR 5 QUID
Is that enough for a Taco Bell taco? Then... maybe??
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama »

I don't know shit about managing forums. I think Vegeta has some experience with it from the past. Perhaps he's interested?
How much does this shit cost to maintain though?
Succumb to the Pukefukk! Long live OCP and Maximilien de Robespierre
:behead:
phreakwars (lazy)

I honestly do not know, I'll have to look at the domains control panel and see what was purchased. There is the whois privacy, domain security certificate, domain name, server space and that's pretty much it. It's otherwise just a PhPBB3 with mods installed and a bit of my own custom code in the style sheets. I'll check into it later, right now I have some chili to make. It's fucking cold outside, great excuse to just stay in and fart.

Post by Guest »

Oh dear dear me .... :biggrin:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:20 pm
....BIG ADELE.. wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:08 pm ILL BUY IT NOW FOR 5 QUID
Is that enough for a Taco Bell taco? Then... maybe??
While the hell would you want a taco bell taco? I mean, I could understand a Baja Chalupa, but that makes no sense.
RightWingConspirator United States of America
Mood:

Post by RightWingConspirator »

phreakwars (lazy) wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:54 pm I honestly do not know, I'll have to look at the domains control panel and see what was purchased. There is the whois privacy, domain security certificate, domain name, server space and that's pretty much it. It's otherwise just a PhPBB3 with mods installed and a bit of my own custom code in the style sheets. I'll check into it later, right now I have some chili to make. It's fucking cold outside, great excuse to just stay in and fart.
I understand and good plan. Vegeta has experience with this kind of niggerage. Gonna make some chili myself and enjoy my farts. I was coffin dodging traffic, tractors, and snow plows yesterday digging one of my vehicles out of a snow bank. It's a mad, mad, mad world out there when the blizzards start coming. Gotta go full survival mode. Fill all your gas tanks, stock up on beer and groceries, get the space heaters and extra clothes out of storage. Call in sick to work as much as possible. Shovel the doorways and garages, fix the doors, put the fucking window kits on, seal the A/C, check the boilers, load at minimum 12 assault rifles with a dozen or so 30 round magazines a piece to keep the shithawks away, jerk off the dog more than normal, the survival story never ends for us midwesterners.
I love you all, my fart brothers and sisters. And niggAz too.
Moab

Post by Moab »

derek wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:38 am
ex fat controller (lazy) wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:54 pm I honestly do not know, I'll have to look at the domains control panel and see what was purchased. There is the whois privacy, domain security certificate, domain name, server space and that's pretty much it. It's otherwise just a PhPBB3 with mods installed and a bit of my own custom code in the style sheets. I'll check into it later, right now I have some chili to make. It's fucking cold outside, great excuse to just stay in and fart.
I understand and good plan. Vegeta has experience with this kind of niggerage. Gonna make some chili myself and enjoy my farts. I was coffin dodging traffic, tractors, and snow plows yesterday digging one of my vehicles out of a snow bank. It's a mad, mad, mad world out there when the blizzards start coming. Gotta go full survival mode. Fill all your gas tanks, stock up on beer and groceries, get the space heaters and extra clothes out of storage. Call in sick to work as much as possible. Shovel the doorways and garages, fix the doors, put the fucking window kits on, seal the A/C, check the boilers, load at minimum 12 assault rifles with a dozen or so 30 round magazines a piece to keep the shithawks away, jerk off the dog more than normal, the survival story never ends for us midwesterners.
I thought dave the bald one denied he who he was :biggrin: :yank:
Moab

Post by Moab »

faggot wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:23 pm I don't know shit about managing forums but I do suck cock, I think dave the virgin has some experience with it from the past. Perhaps he's interested?
How much does this shit cost to maintain though?
Oh dear dear me :wink:
Vegeta United States of America

Post by Vegeta »

I used to run a forum called "Paradise Beach" for some Nationstates users (is that site even still around?). I could probably handle running The Suckage.
Toilet.
Demolition Debbie Ireland

Post by Demolition Debbie »

Vegeta wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:17 pm I used to run a forum called "Paradise Beach" for some Nationstates users (is that site even still around?). I could probably handle running The Suckage.
The police have just called Davey delete that post Dad said

Post by Guest »

Vegeta wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:17 pm I used to run a forum called "Paradise Beach" for some Nationstates users (is that site even still around?). I could probably handle running The Suckage.

Farts.
ChrisMongohomo Great Britain

Post by ChrisMongohomo »

Hiya baldy faggot Greg fag bald Greg faggot faggot baldy bald
:biggrin:

Post by Guest »

ChrisMongohomo wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:48 pm Hiya baldy faggot Greg fag bald Greg faggot faggot baldy bald
Turdfarts.
lazy ChrisMuttonshutter

Post by lazy ChrisMuttonshutter »

Where's Chad, Dez, Baldy, Faggot and Davey? I miss them so much. :frown:
phreakwars (lazy)

So it looks like it will run whomever $108 a year. That gives you domain name, SSL certificate, Whois anonymous, 50 gigs server space and etc, etc, etc. If interested, I'll take private messages using the admin account with real name and email address information so I know exactly who I am speaking with.
phreakwars (lazy)

Site will expire on November 28th.