My name is Elon Musk, advocate of free speech! Organising an AMA

General area
Oldpyjama

Re: My name is Elon Musk, advocate of free speech! Organising an AMA

Post by Oldpyjama »

A niggress plzys Ariel, a pale redhead, in The Little Mermaid. What if they made a movie about Martnig Luther Kingkong, played by a white actor?
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!

Post by Guest »

Agatha Christie wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:05 am How's this for freedom of speech!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/agatha-ch ... -ethnicity
New editions of several Agatha Christie novels have been modified to remove slurs and references to ethnicity, including the N-word, according to the Telegraph. The new editions published by HarperCollins have removed most references to ethnicity, even reportedly cutting descriptions of characters as Black or Jewish. The word “natives” has also been replaced by “locals,” while a description of a judge’s “Indian temper” was cut. Christie’s work is no stranger to modifications, given the original title of classic novel And Then There Were None, well, was not that. But the latest changes represent a more thorough modification, even removing a reference to a hotel worker’s “lovely white teeth.”

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:37 pm
Agatha Christie wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:05 am How's this for freedom of speech!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/agatha-ch ... -ethnicity
New editions of several Agatha Christie novels have been modified to remove slurs and references to ethnicity, including the N-word, according to the Telegraph. The new editions published by HarperCollins have removed most references to ethnicity, even reportedly cutting descriptions of characters as Black or Jewish. The word “natives” has also been replaced by “locals,” while a description of a judge’s “Indian temper” was cut. Christie’s work is no stranger to modifications, given the original title of classic novel And Then There Were None, well, was not that. But the latest changes represent a more thorough modification, even removing a reference to a hotel worker’s “lovely white teeth.”
RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator »

God my farts still smell horrible. I either got food poisoning or got poisoned at the Chinese food buffet the other day. Either way.. I lived through it.. so far. Better than getting a bullet or a knife though, that can.. well it actually sucks less..
Oldpyjama

Post by Oldpyjama »

Hitlerjugend.
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!
RWC

Post by RWC »

Oldpyjama wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:42 pmHitlerjugend.
You the Faggot around here m8 ?
mOST bORING cUNT ON THE SUCkage
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

Five Guys Burgers and Fries.
Toilet.
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

Freedom Fries.
Toilet.