You can stop sending me hate mails now, sucktards.

General area

You can stop sending me hate mails now, sucktards.

Post by Guest »

I never read them. No. Really. I don't. You are wasting your time. I notice that countless of them appear very lengthy, but I don't need to read more than the subject or the first few words of the body in order to insta-realize that it's just yet another nonsensical ramble by another confused teenager who apparently gets a sense of "belonging" when he joins the oceans of drooling, gullible drones that make up Newsucks500, the asshole of the Internet.
Vegeta

Re: You can stop sending me hate mails now, sucktards.

Post by Vegeta »

I have no idea who you are or what you're talking about.
Toilet.
RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator »

The OP obviously hasn't tried any of my fart canisters in the past. I can sense his anger from that.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:08 am I never read them. No. Really. I don't. You are wasting your time. I notice that countless of them appear very lengthy, but I don't need to read more than the subject or the first few words of the body in order to insta-realize that it's just yet another nonsensical ramble by another confused teenager who apparently gets a sense of "belonging" when he joins the oceans of drooling, gullible drones that make up Newsucks500, the asshole of the Internet.
I sincerely hope someone slashes your throat.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:08 am I never read them. No. Really. I don't. You are wasting your time. I notice that countless of them appear very lengthy, but I don't need to read more than the subject or the first few words of the body in order to insta-realize that it's just yet another nonsensical ramble by another confused teenager who apparently gets a sense of "belonging" when he joins the oceans of drooling, gullible drones that make up Newsucks500, the asshole of the Internet.
Suck your own cock, nigger

Post by Guest »

Vegeta wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:50 am I have no idea who you are or what you're talking about.
I'm so FUCKING SICK of all this FUCKING BULLSHIT. Nothing but THIEVES, TROLLS, LYING SCUM, TRAITORS, INCOMPETENT FUCKS and RETARDS ALL DAY, EVERY DAY. It's enough with everything else already. Fucking unbelievable pieces of shit. I want to see the CEO of EuroDNS tortured to death, slowly and painfully. I want to see that entire company full of incompetent, rude, ignorant fucking dipshits jobless, homeless and with ass cancer.
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:49 pm
Vegeta wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:50 am I have no idea who you are or what you're talking about.
I'm so FUCKING SICK of all this FUCKING BULLSHIT. Nothing but THIEVES, TROLLS, LYING SCUM, TRAITORS, INCOMPETENT FUCKS and RETARDS ALL DAY, EVERY DAY. It's enough with everything else already. Fucking unbelievable pieces of shit. I want to see the CEO of EuroDNS tortured to death, slowly and painfully. I want to see that entire company full of incompetent, rude, ignorant fucking dipshits jobless, homeless and with ass cancer.
Based schizo
Toilet.

Post by Guest »

Vegeta wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:10 pm
Based schizo
You fucking donkey. Do you ever write a post that contains more than 2 or 3 words?

Post by Guest »

Vegeta wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:10 pm
Based schizo
If you know about any "free speech" advocate Web sites/organizations, try to get them to publish a news item/article/story/whatever about this. For instance, I've tried contacting ThePirateBay myself, who could possibly make a blog post and/or logo link about this cause, which would generate lots of negative attention toward EuroTrash.
RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator »

That's a great joke. I laughed my ass off.