10x high-quality traffic is needed at least.

General area

Re: 10x high-quality traffic is needed at least.

Post by Guest »

RightWingConspirator wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:14 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:23 pm
Vegeta wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:07 pm I just farted and it smells really bad.
Away from the computer, I had a sudden realization: the non-bot bot-like posters must be nothing but fucking retards ruining this place. Unbelievable.
This is a place?

Oh you're right... This Mess Is A Place.
Did a bit of wee come out when you typed that?

Post by Guest »

The morons who come here never cease to amaze with their utter, pure stupidity. Surprisingly, some of them actually manage to write technically valid sentences (although the meaning is nonsensical), which is scary in itself. Don't they ever take a break to do something else other than trying to spread their perversely confused and inaccurate lies here?

Post by Guest »

This is getting really absurd. Why are you not spreading the word?
RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:15 pm Having this little traffic (lurkers are welcome) on the best site on the Web is beyond laughable — it's surreal. Why are you still not spreading the word? Why the fuck do worthless sites such as reddit.com get massive traffic but not properly made and run ones? The answer is that you don't help out, for whatever reason. Don't make another topic about it; I've heard it all before and I'm not going to change any of the things that make Newsucks500 the best.
You sound like you need some high quality traffic in your butt hole.