The original Sucks 500 is back

General area
Penisbird

Re: The original Sucks 500 is back

Post by Penisbird »

I sense a plot to destroy the Suckage. The sudden and unexplained reappearance of Sucks500 after almost twenty years? This is the work of a turdburgling Shit Lord like SpecialK or MaxPower, I am sure of it.
phreakwars (lazy)

Post by phreakwars (lazy) »

Sock puppet accounts in other forums are conservative opinion based. Sock puppets are probably owner AI accounts. I mean, who else knows of the now defunct sucks500 forums? I suspect shitlord. They saw the domain was for sale/abandoned, so that meant after all these year's Parisi disposed of it. Even when closed the domain was still registered to him. Does not make sense to own an infamous domain for decades, and then all of a sudden go anonymous on the ICANN before reopening it. Same thing Nick did to me for Newsucks500. Site logo also seems suspect. As well as use of non suck500 phrase like "A place where all people can get together and vent". This is for sure a shitlord in action.

Post by Guest »

it almost seems too perfect - the return of the original Sucks500, down to every little detail like the site layout and logo.

like others have said this seems like it has all the markings of a shitlord plot... lure the fragmented remnants of the suckage back to Sucks500 with nostalgia and promises of a return of the once mighty suckage empire but THEN once everyone has abandoned the other sites, go full NaziAdmin and fulfill the shit's dream of enslaving and/or destroying the suckage once and for all
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

And all this mere days after I restore the site from a hacker attack. I have my suspicions too, which is why New Sucks 500 won't be going anywhere.
ChrisMuttonshutter

Post by ChrisMuttonshutter »

Admin wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:42 pm And all this mere days after I restore the site from a hacker attack. I have my suspicions too, which is why New Sucks 500 won't be going anywhere.
DEAD AS A DODO ....
Legendary ShitGod

Post by Guest »

"A place where all people can get together and vent." has always been a Sucks500 mantra.
lazy RWC

Post by lazy RWC »

^^^ That was me. I'm too lazy to register on this site, but I did over there.

Post by Guest »

ChrisMuttonshutter wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:44 pm
Admin wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:42 pm And all this mere days after I restore the site from a hacker attack. I have my suspicions too, which is why New Sucks 500 won't be going anywhere.
DEAD AS A DODO ....
Kill yourself.
lazy RWC

Post by lazy RWC »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:53 pm
DEAD AS A DODO ....
Kill yourself.
Raymond loves the abuse, he can't get enough of it. I'll bet he flogs himself to sleep nightly, when he's not busy breaking the arms of children and raping them.
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

lazy RWC wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:05 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:53 pm

DEAD AS A DODO ....
Kill yourself.
Raymond loves the abuse, he can't get enough of it. I'll bet he flogs himself to sleep nightly, when he's not busy breaking the arms of children and raping them.
Fucking sicko. Are all Angloids like that?
Toilet.