What do you think of plus size women?

General area

What do you think of plus size women?

Post by Guest »

Fat fuck ugly bitches. Go eat a salad fatass lol.

Re: What do you think of plus size women?

Post by Guest »

It's perfectly ok to body shame men for being short or bald but god forbid you body shame some female fucking fat sweaty ham planet right.

Post by Guest »

This one won a beauty contest, and naturally it was in the American deep south (Alabama.)

https://1819news.com/news/item/whats-th ... ss-alabama
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

Fat women are not attractive. Fat women are also the only kind of women in the United States.
Toilet.
Zoink

Post by Zoink »

Vegeta wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:32 pm Fat women are not attractive. Fat women are also the only kind of women in the United States.
Fucking hell davey I'd of thought any thing with a vagina would be up your street especially for your first time ;)
Be a bit sick You'll live longer

⬆️ FAT CUNT ⬆️

Post by Guest »

Zoink wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:23 pm
Vegeta wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:32 pm Fat women are not attractive. Fat women are also the only kind of women in the United States.
Fucking hell davey I'd of thought any thing with a vagina would be up your street especially for your first time ;)
Still better than sticking your Tic Tac sized smallcock in your sons ass after breaking his arm you sick pervert. Kill yourself immediately.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:00 am
Zoink wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:23 pm
Still better than sticking your Tic Tac sized smallcock in your sons ass after breaking his arm you sick pervert. Kill yourself immediately.
10. :mrgreen: you got fucked off proper Chrism8

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Jul 14, 2024 5:36 pm.