Post by Guest »

Montel's side chick.

Re: Kamala Harris

Post by Guest »

Cackling phony smile whore.
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

I know absolutely nothing about Kamala and I plan on keeping it that way. American politics is a cult.
Toilet.
Fart Reviewer.

Post by Fart Reviewer. »

Vegeta wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 3:25 am I know absolutely nothing about Kamala and I plan on keeping it that way. American politics is a cult.
I'll bet her farts smell terrible.
RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator »

Fart Reviewer. wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2024 5:04 pm
Vegeta wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 3:25 am I know absolutely nothing about Kamala and I plan on keeping it that way. American politics is a cult.
I'll bet her farts smell terrible.
I would huff them.
Burger King.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other m

Post by You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the »

Guest wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:29 amCackling phony smile whore.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “New Sucks 500” is hosted or International Law.

LONG

Post by Guest »

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2024 1:29 am
Guest wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:29 amCackling phony smile whore.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “New Sucks 500” is hosted or International Law.