I am JD Vance

General area
Oldpyjama

Re: I am JD Vance

Post by Oldpyjama »

I watched some of Trump's recent speeches. I have to genuinely ask: is he actually dementing too? I thought that was Biden's schtick. Being a dementing, drooling old fuck.
Looks like Trump is taking that over now. Dude's what? 77? The way he's talking now, he sounds like his brain, if you want to call it that, is melting inside his skull live on TV.

Or maybe he's just profoundly retarded.
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

Oldpyjama wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:35 pm I watched some of Trump's recent speeches. I have to genuinely ask: is he actually dementing too? I thought that was Biden's schtick. Being a dementing, drooling old fuck.
Looks like Trump is taking that over now. Dude's what? 77? The way he's talking now, he sounds like his brain, if you want to call it that, is melting inside his skull live on TV.

Trump is definitely retarded. First of all he's American, and on top of that he thinks this stinking shithole of a country can be fixed. What a dumbass.
Toilet.
RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator »

Vegeta wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:18 am
Oldpyjama wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:35 pm I watched some of Trump's recent speeches. I have to genuinely ask: is he actually dementing too? I thought that was Biden's schtick. Being a dementing, drooling old fuck.

Trump is definitely retarded. First of all he's American, and on top of that he thinks this stinking shithole of a country can be fixed. What a dumbass.
Burger King.