Our Anny

Start your own discussion on any subject
Antigua & Barbuda Anna Perenna's Mum
Mood:

Our Anny

Post by Anna Perenna's Mum » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:56 am

My wayward offspring wrote:
The reason this board has been on the brink of death for years is not because of Facebook. It is because the 'forums' consist of nothing more than one sad guy with several sock accounts writing "fart" and "niggers" and "puke" over and over again. Have you considered that your down syndrome decrepitude and utter lack of creativity is the reason the Suckage is dead? Find a new joke and write something intelligent, mongtard. Also, die.
She was in a bit of a state when she wrote the above and I must correct the fact that there is no sad fucker with numerous sock puppet accounts as most of the scat posts are made by guests, and the only sad twat who responds is RWC who seems to get off on these posts.
Apart from that she has one or two points, but as this is a free speech forum again( after Dave Junior tried to ruin it) it should be left to it's own devices. I personally haven't posted here for ages as it is now soooooooo boring, I just look in now and again to see if Prof Fatfuck will try and sneak back.
Hope this helps, now where is that Blog I used to love .....

Mood:

Re: Our Anny

Post by Anna Perenna's Mum » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:56 am

Anna Perenna's Mum wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:56 am
My wayward offspring wrote:
The reason this board has been on the brink of death for years is not because of Facebook. It is because the 'forums' consist of nothing more than one sad guy with several sock accounts writing "fart" and "niggers" and "puke" over and over again. Have you considered that your down syndrome decrepitude and utter lack of creativity is the reason the Suckage is dead? Find a new joke and write something intelligent, mongtard. Also, die.
She was in a bit of a state when she wrote the above and I must correct the fact that there is no sad fucker with numerous sock puppet accounts as most of the scat posts are made by guests, and the only sad twat who responds is RWC who seems to get off on these posts.
Apart from that she has one or two points, but as this is a free speech forum again( after Dave Junior tried to ruin it) it should be left to it's own devices. I personally haven't posted here for ages as it is now soooooooo boring, I just look in now and again to see if Prof Fatfuck will try and sneak back.
Hope this helps, now where is that Blog I used to love .....
Boring cunt

Australia Anna Perenna
Mood:

Post by Anna Perenna » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:43 am

For fucks sake, mum. Stop embarrassing me in front of my cool internet friends.

p.s. And, uh, remember to log out before replying to your own posts.

Mood:

Post by Anna Perenna's Mum » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:09 am

Anny fanny wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:43 am
For fucks sake, mum. Stop embarrassing me in front of my cool internet friends.

p.s. And, uh, remember to log out before replying to your own posts.
Oh Anny, you big fanny, I never make mistakes like that, if I'd wanted to post anonymously without leaving a little clue I would have done so sweetie.