Just got back from Hardee's with a 2/3lb Monster Burger Combo and a Strawberry Shake

Start your own discussion on any subject
Italy RightWingConspirator

Just got back from Hardee's with a 2/3lb Monster Burger Combo and a Strawberry Shake

Post by RightWingConspirator » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:51 pm

Total was $57.95 after coupon.

Turkmenistan my ass smells purty
Mood:

Re: Just got back from Hardee's with a 2/3lb Monster Burger Combo and a Strawberry Shake

Post by my ass smells purty » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:44 am

Cooking burgers and assembling sandwiches takes a lot of training and skill. Some of those negroes spent almost two years in high school to achieve the level of education required to assemble burgers. Others spent years in state or federal institutions after 1-2 years of high school to further their training so don’t complain about high prices. They must properly compensate the negroes employed there

Italy RightWingConspirator

Re: Just got back from Hardee's with a 2/3lb Monster Burger Combo and a Strawberry Shake

Post by RightWingConspirator » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:15 pm

I'm pretty sure most of the $$$ doesn't go to the niggers making the slop or taking the orders.

Great Britain ChrisMuttonshutter
Mood:

Post by ChrisMuttonshutter » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:54 am

Hiya soldier blue
Image..........Image..........Image
Read my Blog

Franchise owner

Post by Franchise owner » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:27 pm

RightWingConspirator wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:15 pm
I'm pretty sure most of the $$$ doesn't go to the niggers making the slop or taking the orders.
It goes to the owners and corporate.