Had some super spicy stir fry for lunch, and it was a GREAT idea!

Start your own discussion on any subject

Had some super spicy stir fry for lunch, and it was a GREAT idea!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:12 pm

Got some super spicy hot farts going on right now. They hurt and I huff them at the same time. Ultimate pain and pleasure all at once. :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

Syntax

Re: Had some super spicy stir fry for lunch, and it was a GREAT idea!

Post by Syntax » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:37 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:12 pm
Got some super spicy hot farts going on right now. They hurt and I huff them at the same time. Ultimate pain and pleasure all at once. :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:
OP did you miss me? If I pass one more Medical test on Friday - The following Monday I leave on a Jet plane for Louisiana. bert never made it past the 5th grade. He will confirm that or some other number. The only part of the constitution he nos is the 2nd Amendment but he has no clue why that does not include the A and H bombs, which in theory people can have if they take the 2nd Amendment to heart. You will notice from list Rancho Santa Fe which is totally directly as pinpoint accuracy just Tonight's dinner breaks the law - guests coming over and in minutes I am off to buy one honking huge Rib Roast. Will be the bad kind with marbling but I will lay my chunk on top of garlic bread. Let that bread sop up juices with a nice Mushroom onion brandy BUTTER sauce - Except its a Molly McButter type of substitute made with all natural stuff. Veggies for me more on the higher fiber then normal to help keep that meat from jamming up my pipes and b4 I eat anything 2nite I am chewing up some Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol caps. Its supposed to fool my blood stream and block the mass of fat from meat messing with my bad gene pipes under 7 miles East of me - Between that area and Not a high stakes poker player not once in my life - buttttttt I have a dear friend. She and Sister own a chunk of an Island as well. Friend plays poker well nuff on occasion to not HAVE to do Horror Films no more with Chucky. AND can She Dance? One cannot imagine how I have fucked up Swing Moves as her Boobs always Covered far less then should be look like bowls of Jello ready for eating - Alas just a friend butttt if my GF's said go I sure wood me are fields of Strawberries on lots of dirt AND AND Between me and That place in perhaps some danger is a Huge Giant ALMOST 50 Myle hill that is between Me and that possible fire hot spot. What happens however are the winds that blow the fire embers often miles as they drop upon tender wood or brush Your just praying Trump sends someone to change your moms Depends so you can go back to fapping to Jesus the Jew. But it's good Trump has people like you on his side. People that have no money to support his effort to become Dictator of USA and stick around for life term.. Or under the eves of older homes. Wait Wot? You continue to CopyPasta my content and Spam MC with it - I figure you do that because you want your mom to pay attention to you and she has more better Where I live currently not so much serious Earthquakes as I experienced in Los Angeles area - But after helping out a friend in San Fernando Valley where houses slipped totally off foundations - Mass destruction and back then living in Marina del Rey where I was tossed out of my bed on2 the floor from such Northridge Earthquake - Most of my friends ended up buying survival stuff. Me with all the Mountain Climbing and Backpacking-Hiking - I figured it was real easy to have a simple survival kit on board - things to do with her time If I only posted the link many wood miss tibits like this Fox News is hoping to sharpen its polling acumen even further in the 2020 presidential campaign To be fair about this - I have nothing against any gal that wants toys to play with. I just regret not buying a few toys to replace a GF's fav Vib because that toy was ZERO fun watching her use it At least I now No more better. And as to repair of Vibs - The truly cheap plastic ones that run on one single battery fail because moisture gets inside the not really motor device and or switch contacts and repair just makes no sense. “My worst polls have always been from Fox,” Trump told reporters in August. “There’s something going on at Fox, and I tell you I’m not happy with it.” Trump has asserted that even Fox News polls were wrong in predicting that Hillary Clinton was leading going into election day in 2016. But Fox was in line with other news organizations in predicting Clinton would win the popular vote The even-handedness of the operation got the backing of Nate Silver, the political research guru who oversees the ABC News-owned website FiveThirtyEight. Bury this here lol - They went after my exwife now deceased with mean as fuck graphics scat related and knew full well she had died. I said to self just stay calm and one day maybe if dox works I can do as I an imfamous for doing - few know I am willing to wait and be patient for even years to do it rite for pay back He gave the Fox News poll an “A” rating — based on accuracy and methodology — in a report card I have to have Backup generators as part of my work but that system design is set-controlled by another insurance company as part of my consulting biz and I am not allowed to use one microAmp as part of the rest of my house. of pollsters he issued in May 2018 So So many fyne tidbits. Wood you like to see some I left out that are in the link? Then a whole neighborhood can go up in smoke - That said between me and even the embers is one hell of a huge Hill that totally buffers all of our Hamlet. Its a character who calls himself the Masked Bastard aka Michael Worthy and a crime member not kidding of the New Jersey Genovese family Anon I have Ks I said back when r04r was going crazy trying to solve the abuse of threads - I put myself on vacation - still lurked and wanted to reply and even when I hit the 11th day away, I still said NOT until I have something to contribute worth contributing. Nutrition - cooking Health - Your topic got me fingers back on MC no clue who u be but guess wot? Turns out when I cracked the Dox - The dude who did the art work graphics and comix going after my wife - I now have over 1000 photos of him and his wife And he weighs like 500-700 pounds and she is in the range of size 24-30 dress size More material then I have ever run in2 in all my years of needing material So now not only is pay back possible its just to damn easy because they both have instagram facebooks multiple facebook accounts multiple twitter accounts and blogs and video blogs Indy Indy - How many times did Granny ask you to fix her Catheter. Betting you failed to do it correctly. You never took anatomy 101 I as well but it's part of That said I park my car underground where in the past - Twice the whole thing was flooded to the max with water from fuck ups on street re drainage during storm and I learned a bitter lesson about trusting pumps to get the water OUT - With car insurance company making threats to jack up my insurance I invested in one hell of a backup power system and set of pumps REDUNDANT. a Vanguard PRIMECAP Investment fund, which continues to do nicely Is a lesser part of two other Investment funds I am in Recently I bought a new car. First step was to offload the trunk loaded with Earthquake survival gear. A kit good for camping out including can food stove water clothes for 5 days. Then to clean up and toss old cans for new provisions Fact is where I live and it's on a Bluff with Bluffs to the Right and Left of me collapsing with increasing frequency - I could lose everything real easy including my car with the back up gear. I once even had a pool and had to get rid of the weight per city order wayyyy back Sure is. I need extrema variety, so my diet differs but its still some serious grains fruit veggies Fish and BEEF lean PORK Lamb on occasion. Google has almost exact pic of National Theatre on the Southbank in London, UK, but with different people different day Bert you still think I was posting yesterday in your Vols loosing thread/topic Nope Sat early evening and all evening as ALWAYS Out n About Enjoying Life for real So like did you finish the game with a jerk off to little girls photos again My dinners are totally based on Cholesterol 101. Males on my dads side. Grandfather Father Uncle cousins all under the knife for slice & dice. On a whim almost a century ago I read in newspaper Santa Monica Hospital was doing extensive Cholesterol tests as a research program with UCLA. So long ago Cary Grant was alive and in that hospital at that time. I get tested and wait and they re-test me a couple of times and start running other tests. Then sonic tests of my arteries -Carotid Artery so blocked they sat me down and Love the diet I have come up with and when out for dinner I still only use butter on bread if its world class bread and butter. I buy nothing without reading the labels. started talking about the deal I was about to get re private room that evening and operation next morning nor were they kidding. Had to sign lots of papers to even get out of hospital. Hit UCLA Med library - 6 weeks later had a full plan on paper and my diet and exercise are totally geared to micromanaging my health > eat a lot healthier than probably 99% of meat eaters, so it's all good Red wine for dinner 2nite will almost be as old as me - back up bottles cause on occasion I open old and old goes down the drain. So thanks for the topic. Came in from Surfing and breakfast is Oat Bran with black/golden raisins peaches n pears - 4 of 7 breakfasts a week are exactly that Enough so its no need for lunch 4 days a week. One day is Pinto beans and corn tortillas and weekends are eggs - Reminds me I need to find Derpy gal to discuss advances on how to quick Microwave eggs - Ever since she brought it up I have advanced that art to purrrfection - I think Kordan has her tied up again