Make sure you vote in the 2024 Election!

General area
Vegeta

Make sure you vote in the 2024 Election!

Post by Vegeta »

The only choices might be a couple of decrepit old fucks with obvious mental impairments and a long list of corrupt business dealings, but it's very important to make sure you pick the one who says nice things about fags, niggers, and Jews.
Toilet.
Oldpyjama

Re: Make sure you vote in the 2024 Election!

Post by Oldpyjama »

Trump really is a horrible old cunt though. How the fuck did such a shitclown ever become the actual president of the actual Jewnited States? It's unreal.
Then again, Hillashit Cunton and Joe Bidet are fucking shit as well so I can't blame you.

It would however turn the US into an even bigger laughing stock of this orange bloated cuntal retard would win the presidency again.
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

All of this could have been avoided if we elected Ron Paul when we had the chance.
Toilet.
lazy RWC

Post by lazy RWC »

Vegeta wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:02 pm The only choices might be a couple of decrepit old fucks with obvious mental impairments and a long list of corrupt business dealings, but it's very important to make sure you pick the one who says nice things about fags, niggers, and Jews.
10/10.

Post by Guest »

Our next POTUS is Donald J Trump. His superpower is that the more trouble he gets into the more popular he becomes.
lazy RWC

Post by lazy RWC »

Guest wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:27 am Our next POTUS is Donald J Trump. His superpower is that the more trouble he gets into the more popular he becomes.
:D :D :D :D :D
Kneel before Don.
lazy RWC

Post by lazy RWC »

I seem to have the same superpower myself. The more young women think you're a violent felon, they more they are into you.
lazy RWC

Post by lazy RWC »

We used to hate stock brokers back in the day. Now i think the new stock brokers are politicians.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:59 pm.