I don't agree with the beheading of all known American state and federal politicians.

General area
Vegeta

I don't agree with the beheading of all known American state and federal politicians.

Post by Vegeta »

Why should these creeps who were all in on Jeffery Epstein's pedophile cult be treated as nicely as the French aristocracy? They should be sentenced to death by burning.
Toilet.
Oldpyjama

Re: I don't agree with the beheading of all known American state and federal politicians.

Post by Oldpyjama »

Vegeta wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:18 am Why should these creeps who were all in on Jeffery Epstein's pedophile cult be treated as nicely as the French aristocracy? They should be sentenced to death by burning.
Make them choke to death on a fat boucack cock.
Robespierring is too good for them
Be one with the Pukefukk! Long live our prophet OCP!
lazy RWC

Re: I don't agree with the beheading of all known American state and federal politicians.

Post by lazy RWC »

Vegeta wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:18 am Why should these creeps who were all in on Jeffery Epstein's pedophile cult be treated as nicely as the French aristocracy? They should be sentenced to death by burning.
You forgot one thing, they all have money.
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

lazy RWC wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:27 pm
There's gotta be more to it than that. I'm pretty sure the fat orange fuck has more money than every Democrat in Congress and he can't stay out of legal trouble.
Toilet.

Post by Guest »

Vegeta wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:51 pm
lazy RWC wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:27 pm
There's gotta be more to it than that. I'm pretty sure the fat orange fuck has more money than every Democrat in Congress and he can't stay out of legal trouble.
You or I would be sitting in jail right now waiting for trial.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:47 pm.