Gay site. Not the real Suckage anymore.

Start your own discussion on any subject
User avatar
Guest

Re: Gay site. Not the real Suckage anymore.

Post by Guest » Thu May 21, 2020 3:02 pm

ChrisMuttonshutter wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 3:44 am
The road to Damascus beckons us all .........
boring cunt

User avatar
nigga

Re: Gay site. Not the real Suckage anymore.

Post by nigga » Thu May 21, 2020 6:00 pm

Gay Cunt wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 3:44 am
The road to Damascus beckons us all .........
What the fuck does that even mean

User avatar
Great Britain ChrisMuttonshutter
Posts: 772
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:52 am
Location: On the road to Damascus
Mood:
Contact:

Re: Gay site. Not the real Suckage anymore.

Post by ChrisMuttonshutter » Fri May 22, 2020 5:42 am

nigga wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:00 pm
moi wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 3:44 am
The road to Damascus beckons us all .........
What the fuck does that even mean
It means you're a fucktard and always will be m8.
Image
Stay safe - Then Fuck Off

User avatar
Guest

Re: Gay site. Not the real Suckage anymore.

Post by Guest » Fri May 22, 2020 3:59 pm

ChrisMuttonshutter wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 5:42 am
nigga wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:00 pm
moi wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 3:44 am
The road to Damascus beckons us all .........
What the fuck does that even mean
It means you're a fucktard and always will be m8.
boring cunt

User avatar
Great Britain ChrisMuttonshutter
Posts: 772
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:52 am
Location: On the road to Damascus
Mood:
Contact:

Re: Gay site. Not the real Suckage anymore.

Post by ChrisMuttonshutter » Sat May 23, 2020 3:36 am

Guest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:59 pm
ChrisMuttonshutter wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 5:42 am
nigga wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:00 pm
moi wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 3:44 am
The road to Damascus beckons us all .........
What the fuck does that even mean
It means you're a fucktard and always will be m8.
boring cunt
I fear your own road will be a fucking long trek m8 with no happy ending.
Image
Stay safe - Then Fuck Off

User avatar
Guest

Re: Gay site. Not the real Suckage anymore.

Post by Guest » Sun May 24, 2020 12:12 am

ChrisMuttonshutter wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:36 am
Guest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:59 pm
ChrisMuttonshutter wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 5:42 am
nigga wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:00 pm
moi wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 3:44 am
The road to Damascus beckons us all .........
What the fuck does that even mean
It means you're a fucktard and always will be m8.
boring cunt
I fear your own road will be a fucking long trek m8 with no happy ending.
Retarded cunt.

User avatar
lazy RWC

Re: Gay site. Not the real Suckage anymore.

Post by lazy RWC » Sun May 24, 2020 11:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 2:11 am
OCP, Richard O'Brien, zoink!, and even that retard Shep made this place worth visiting. Now this board is just RWC talking about taking a shit and some fat fucking nigger with autism talking about users from different forums that nobody here has even heard of. Seeing The Suckage like this is like seeing one of your childhood heroes as a dying old man on a nursing home. It's fukkin sad.org m8
Hello MaxGAYer.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests