Corporations suck

lazy RWC

Corporations suck

Post by lazy RWC »

Why do these soulless corporations even fucking exist? Everyone works for a corporation in some way. It's global. They all pretend like "it's a family" and "we're a team". Nobody gives a fuck or believes that shit. Oh yea, that's why they exist.

So then.. why does marketing that comes up with that shit exist?

Questions to ponder...
RWC

Re: Corporations suck

Post by RWC »

Farts
mOST bORING cUNT ON THE SUCkage

Post by Guest »

RWC wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:26 pmFarts
They stink.

Post by Guest »

lazy RWC wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:35 am Why do these soulless corporations even fucking exist? Everyone works for a corporation in some way. It's global. They all pretend like "it's a family" and "we're a team". Nobody gives a fuck or believes that shit. Oh yea, that's why they exist.

Questions to ponder...
Google NonSense apparently banned my entire account over two weeks ago (didn't notice it until a few days ago): "While going through our records recently, we found that your AdSense account has posed a significant risk to our AdWords advertisers. Since keeping your account in our publisher network may financially damage our advertisers in the future, we've decided to disable your account." Considering the 100% ToS compliance, this means that idiots clicked the ads repeatedly. That's right. All you need to do for somebody using AdSense to lose their income is to click their ads in a bot-like fashion. They (Google) don't give a shit who actually did it. Not that I made a single cent from the crappy FuckSense ads anyway. I did appeal this, by the way, but they haven't responded (surprise, surprise), and although they may restore the account, as I've heard they sometimes do when you really did nothing wrong, I hardly feel motivated to continue using them for anything even if they let me. It's way too fragile and the 99% Google tax requires you to have massive traffic in order to earn anything beyond a BigMac meal a month. They're going into the "hall of shame".
RightWingConspirator

Post by RightWingConspirator »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:50 pm
lazy RWC wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:35 am Why do these soulless corporations even fucking exist? Everyone works for a corporation in some way. It's global. They all pretend like "it's a family" and "we're a team". Nobody gives a fuck or believes that shit. Oh yea, that's why they exist.

Questions to ponder...
Google NonSense apparently banned my entire account over two weeks ago (didn't notice it until a few days ago): "While going through our records recently, we found that your AdSense account has posed a significant risk to our AdWords advertisers. Since keeping your account in our publisher network may financially damage our advertisers in the future, we've decided to disable your account." Considering the 100% ToS compliance, this means that idiots clicked the ads repeatedly. That's right. All you need to do for somebody using AdSense to lose their income is to click their ads in a bot-like fashion. They (Google) don't give a shit who actually did it. Not that I made a single cent from the crappy FuckSense ads anyway. I did appeal this, by the way, but they haven't responded (surprise, surprise), and although they may restore the account, as I've heard they sometimes do when you really did nothing wrong, I hardly feel motivated to continue using them for anything even if they let me. It's way too fragile and the 99% Google tax requires you to have massive traffic in order to earn anything beyond a BigMac meal a month. They're going into the "hall of shame".
Well hooray for you. Enjoy the extremely wet shitfarts.

Post by Guest »

Warning: Don't use Gandi.net for anything — they are a fraud company.
Fartbox Guy

Post by Fartbox Guy »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:50 pm
RWC wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:26 pmFarts
They stink.
So does my fartbox!
FAT FUCK

Post by FAT FUCK »

I got a pretty good fartbox. I just woke up from a nightmare that there was a national Big Mac shortage.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:18 pm.
I am FAT FUCK.