Day 3 of my hunger strike

Start your own discussion on any subject
United States of America Jake Angeli
Mood:

Day 3 of my hunger strike

Post by Jake Angeli » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:35 pm

Sure miss Trader Joe''s but I will not give in. Organic only, bunch of Commies running this place.

China Antifa

Re: Day 3 of my hunger strike

Post by Antifa » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:44 pm

Your bourgeois entitlement is a perfect example of systematic structures of white cis heterosupremacy meant to pressure homosexual AIDS patients into feeling bad for spreading their gift. You need to eat sustainable foods like bug paste and soybeans.

Mood:

Post by Jake Angeli » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:45 pm

I dont know what you just said to me, but when im out, were gonna have some words snowflake

China Antifa

Post by Antifa » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:47 pm

I hop you're not expecting a fair fight. We've seen the way you fascist Nazis can take on half a dozen Antifa single handedly, so when we find you you're going to be outnumbered 40 to 1.

Mood:

Post by Jake Angeli » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:48 pm

And they say the right is violent, I just said we were having words, look who escalated this . Damn Commie.

China Antifa

Post by Antifa » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:50 pm

Your words are more violent than my actions, Hitler.

Mood:

Post by Jake Angeli » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:55 pm

That's not true, did the Presidents words drive people into violence? No. Antifa attacked DC and set me up, planted me inside the place, I was peacefully protesting just like my President asked. Just look at all the people antifa killed, I'd name one if I could find one but the liberal media hides it. And how bout those cops antifa killed? LOOK IT UP Your such an idiot. Unlike you I stay informed. I see the criminal activity and violence. All they want is free stuff and use an unarmed black mans death to go looting. Did we loot? No, we are all American patriots who love our country. Those were the people's documents and artifacts.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:41 pm

Fart.

China Antifa

Post by Antifa » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:37 am

Jake Angeli wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:55 pm
That's not true, did the Presidents words drive people into violence? No. Antifa attacked DC and set me up, planted me inside the place, I was peacefully protesting just like my President asked. Just look at all the people antifa killed, I'd name one if I could find one but the liberal media hides it. And how bout those cops antifa killed? LOOK IT UP Your such an idiot. Unlike you I stay informed. I see the criminal activity and violence. All they want is free stuff and use an unarmed black mans death to go looting. Did we loot? No, we are all American patriots who love our country. Those were the people's documents and artifacts.
"Antifa" rioters were actually white supremacists working undercover to make us look bad, because we don't exist. You did all of this. Shitlord.

United States of America Vegeta

Post by Vegeta » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:02 pm

Alright, which one of you fuckers is responsible for this thread? This shit is hilarious.
Toilet.