I actually went to Chrismuttonpissflaps' funeral

500 topics on each page. Start your own discussion on any subject.
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

I actually went to Chrismuttonpissflaps' funeral

Post by OldPyjama »

Being the one that lives the closest to that incest-nation known as the United Queerdom, I felt compelled to go to Raymond's funeral as a representative of The Suckage.
It was actually a very serene happening. Nobody cried though because who would cry over that fat piece of shit child-beater anyway? I saw his kingsize coffin for his fat ass go down in the ground. He's buried at the Ilford landfill since that's where all trash goes.
I saw his mother Bev. I offered my condolences. She said she feels very guilty about being happy her son is dead. I assured her that even a mother wouldn't be able to love such a vile, fat, inbred child-raping retard.
Dr. Finkelstein was there too. He said that despite his best efforts, Chris was so fucking obese no healthcare could have saved him, not to mention his obsession with eating shit didn't make it easier because of sepsis and all.

Anyway, when he was in the ground, I drank a whole bottle of rum and puked on his grave. Then I took a giant shit on it too.
I think I speak for all Suckage members when I say: goodbye Chris. Nobody will miss your fat pedophile ass. You were, without a doubt, one of the most homosexual and disgusting cunts to ever be on this forum, almost on par with MaxGAYer. Even niggers are more human than you.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

How to own yourself.
Vegeta United States of America

Re: I actually went to Chrismuttonpissflaps' funeral

Post by Vegeta »

I heard they couldn't cremate him because burning all that blubber would accelerate global warming by 50 years
Toilet.
RightWingConspirator United States of America
Mood:

Post by RightWingConspirator »

OldPyjama wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:01 am Being the one that lives the closest to that incest-nation known as the United Queerdom, I felt compelled to go to Raymond's funeral as a representative of The Suckage.
It was actually a very serene happening. Nobody cried though because who would cry over that fat piece of shit child-beater anyway? I saw his kingsize coffin for his fat ass go down in the ground. He's buried at the Ilford landfill since that's where all trash goes.
I saw his mother Bev. I offered my condolences. She said she feels very guilty about being happy her son is dead. I assured her that even a mother wouldn't be able to love such a vile, fat, inbred child-raping retard.
Dr. Finkelstein was there too. He said that despite his best efforts, Chris was so fucking obese no healthcare could have saved him, not to mention his obsession with eating shit didn't make it easier because of sepsis and all.

Anyway, when he was in the ground, I drank a whole bottle of rum and puked on his grave. Then I took a giant shit on it too.
I think I speak for all Suckage members when I say: goodbye Chris. Nobody will miss your fat pedophile ass. You were, without a doubt, one of the most homosexual and disgusting cunts to ever be on this forum, almost on par with MaxGAYer. Even niggers are more human than you.
MaxGAYer was worse, but.. 10/10.
I love you all, my fart brothers and sisters. And niggAz too.

Post by Guest »

IS RAAAAAY REALLY DEAD???? I MISS HIM SOOOO MUUUUCH! RRRRAAAAAAAAAY!
Ghost of MaxPower

Post by Ghost of MaxPower »

HOW DARE YOU COMPARE ME TO A PEDOPHILE! I WILL BAN YOU SOON!
Ghost of MaxPower

Post by Ghost of MaxPower »

I STILL DEMAND APOLOGIES FOR COMPARING ME TO THIS PEDOPHILE FAG. I MAY HAVE BEEN A GAY NIGGER THAT DIED OF AIDS AND ANAL CANCER BUT I NEVER RAPED KIDS