Wow this forum is full of VIRGINS lol

500 topics on each page. Start your own discussion on any subject.
Bodybuilder

Wow this forum is full of VIRGINS lol

Post by Bodybuilder »

One of your members did a sorry attempt at trolling on our subreddit. I expected this forum to be lame but holy shit you guysare a bunch of faggots.
What do you do with your pathetic lives? I bet you're all obese with a fat gut hanging over your belt or scrawny with toothpick arms. What will you be doing these days? Watch TV? I'll be in the gym pumping iron and getting bigger while you jack off you little losers LOL
And what the fuck is this gay ass captcha? Cars and cats? LOL fags!

Re: Wow this forum is full of VIRGINS lol

Post by Guest »

Sup nigger.

Post by Guest »

> reddit
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama »

Bodybuilder wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:44 am One of your members did a sorry attempt at trolling on our subreddit. I expected this forum to be lame but holy shit you guysare a bunch of faggots.
What do you do with your pathetic lives? I bet you're all obese with a fat gut hanging over your belt or scrawny with toothpick arms. What will you be doing these days? Watch TV? I'll be in the gym pumping iron and getting bigger while you jack off you little losers LOL
The only thing being pumped, is nigger semen in your ass.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

How to own yourself.
RightWingConspirator United States of America
Mood:

Post by RightWingConspirator »

Bodybuilder wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:44 am One of your members did a sorry attempt at trolling on our subreddit. I expected this forum to be lame but holy shit you guysare a bunch of faggots.
Bet ur a fart huff virgin and a real virgin yourself.
I love you all, my fart brothers and sisters. And niggAz too.

Post by Guest »

Bodybuilders have teeny wangers
Mood:

Guest wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:08 pm Bodybuilders have teeny wangers
It's from all the steroids, it makes their dick and balls fall off eventually. And the ones who don't take roids are in fact trying to compensate for their pathetic little dicks.
Bodybuilder

Post by Bodybuilder »

Haha I dont take roids you fucking fags. I'm sure you're all jealous as fuck knowing I have a body you can only have wet dreams about.
Where have you been since my first post? Crting about your failed life while I was in the gym, hittin' the iron.

This place is fun. It pumps me up to see how pathetîc you are. It pumps me to lift harder.
Mood:

Bodybuilder wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:52 am Haha I dont take roids you fucking fags. I'm sure you're all jealous as fuck knowing I have a body you can only have wet dreams about.
Where have you been since my first post? Crting about your failed life while I was in the gym, hittin' the iron.

This place is fun. It pumps me up to see how pathetîc you are. It pumps me to lift harder.
Why would I have wet dreams about your body? You wish fag!
Vegeta United States of America

Post by Vegeta »

Bodybuilder wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:52 am Haha I dont take roids you fucking fags. I'm sure you're all jealous as fuck knowing I have a body you can only have wet dreams about.

I bet anyone here could take you in a Taco Bell eating contest.
Toilet.
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama »

I bet you have a fucking roid gut. or you're one of those fags that injects oil in his arms.
Stop skipping brain day you retard
Succumb to the Pukefukk! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

How to own yourself.
Mood:

OldPyjama wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:28 pm

I bet you have a fucking roid gut. or you're one of those fags that injects oil in his arms.
Stop skipping brain day you retard
10/10.

Post by Guest »

So, you fantasize about guys having wet dreams over your body? It makes you work even harder? Am I getting that right?

Post by Guest »

With all that iron pumping where does he find time for pussy? Bet he looks like these guys, and his real name is Chad or Chip, or "Da' Situation".

STRAIGHT G NEGRO

Post by STRAIGHT G NEGRO »

YO YO YO, YOU BITCHES DON'T NEED TO BE VIRGINS. GO GET IT!

Mood:

Not sure why he's calling them lizards or lizzies, lot lizards usually hang around truck stops those are just straight up street hoez, he must not be as well versed on smelly pirate hookers as I am.
Ghost of ChrisM

Post by Ghost of ChrisM »

Oh deary me, you sound like you haven't lost your anal virginity yet. I have :biggrin:
Mood:

Burger King Chicken Fries.
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama »

ROID RAAAAAAGE!

How to own yourself.