Workers at Shanghai Tesla factory forced to sleep on floor.

500 topics on each page. Start your own discussion on any subject.
RightWingConspirator United States of America
Mood:

Workers at Shanghai Tesla factory forced to sleep on floor.

Post by RightWingConspirator »

Imagine working with a bunch of cunts you can't stand, then having to sleep next to them listening to them farting all night and inhaling their ass gases while you're trying to sleep. Must be an amazing experience.
I love you all, my fart brothers and sisters. And niggAz too.
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

Re: Workers at Shanghai Tesla factory forced to sleep on floor.

Post by OldPyjama »

Eh, who gives a fuck about a bunch of slantniggers living in inhuman conditions. These ching chong aren't even human anyway, those disease-spreading shits.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

How to own yourself.

Post by Guest »

[size=200}Faggot[/size]
RightWingConspirator United States of America
Mood:

Post by RightWingConspirator »

OldPyjama wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:27 am Eh, who gives a fuck about a bunch of slantniggers living in inhuman conditions. These ching chong aren't even human anyway, those disease-spreading shits.
Good point. I support Tesla for making chink working conditions as inhumane as possible. And fart slaves.
I love you all, my fart brothers and sisters. And niggAz too.
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama »

RightWingConspirator wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:45 pm
OldPyjama wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:27 am Eh, who gives a fuck about a bunch of slantniggers living in inhuman conditions. These ching chong aren't even human anyway, those disease-spreading shits.
Good point. I support Tesla for making chink working conditions as inhumane as possible. And fart slaves.
The enslavement of ALL jEws, boucacks, niggers and chinks is a MUST.be m8
Succumb to the Pukefukk! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

How to own yourself.
Vegeta United States of America

Post by Vegeta »

Being allowed to sleep in the factory is a big step up, actually. They used to just hand out methamphetamines to keep the workers from sleeping at all.
Toilet.

Post by Guest »

Free room and board.
not Bernie Sanders

Post by not Bernie Sanders »

Vegeta wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:49 pm
Being allowed to sleep in the factory is a big step up, actually. They used to just hand out methamphetamines to keep the workers from sleeping at all.
A big win for worker's rights. Before you know it, they'll allow them to take a shit on the clock without having to punch out first.