Suckage Debate XIV: That ABCDEFU song

500 topics on each page. Start your own discussion on any subject.
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

Suckage Debate XIV: That ABCDEFU song

Post by OldPyjama »

This sorry excuse for a song reminds me why I have the radio off when driving. It's a piece of shit made by some butthurt teenage cunt THOT with lyrics only a retarded autist would like. Anyone who likes this song should get Robespierre'd at once and this cocaine whore Gayle should cut her own cum-infested throat to prevent her from ever singing again.

Discuss.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

How to own yourself.

Re: Suckage Debate XIV: That ABCDEFU song

Post by Guest »

Faggot

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:07 am Faggot
You seem upset, pedo
Vegeta United States of America

Post by Vegeta »

I haven't listened to the pop stations since... How long has it been?
Toilet.

Post by Guest »

Baldy

Post by Vegeta »

That's not a measure of time you dumb faggot
Toilet.

Post by Guest »

You seem upset Baldy

Post by Vegeta »

Yup you did it, we're all very upset. You can stop posting now.
Toilet.

Post by Guest »

OldPyjama wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:03 am This sorry excuse for a song reminds me why I have the radio off when driving. It's a piece of shit made by some butthurt teenage cunt THOT with lyrics only a retarded autist would like. Anyone who likes this song should get Robespierre'd at once and this cocaine whore Gayle should cut her own cum-infested throat to prevent her from ever singing again.

Discuss.
You mean like the retarded autists that are non-verbal, making weird noises and eating their own shit? 💩

Post by Guest »

FARTS.

Post by Guest »

OldPyjama wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:03 am This sorry excuse for a song reminds me why I have the radio off when driving. It's a piece of shit made by some butthurt teenage cunt THOT with lyrics only a retarded autist would like. Anyone who likes this song should get Robespierre'd at once and this cocaine whore Gayle should cut her own cum-infested throat to prevent her from ever singing again.

Discuss.
You are the King of gay threads. No-one gives a shit about this except you. End yourself immediately, fag.
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:58 pm

Discuss.
You are the King of gay threads. No-one gives a shit about this except you. End yourself immediately, fag.
Autism.be m8
Succumb to the Pukefukk! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

How to own yourself.

Post by Guest »

Faggot