Here's what I don't get about Americans

500 topics on each page. Start your own discussion on any subject.

Here's what I don't get about Americans

Post by Guest »

If you live in a country where the national sport is mass shootings, why would you eat McDonald's until you're morbidly obese? Should you try to avoid becoming a giant, slow moving target?
Shlomo Shekelstein Israel

Re: Here's what I don't get about Americans

Post by Shlomo Shekelstein »

Freedom's a little overrated, isn't it? What you need is to give the government a lot more control over your lives and pay more taxes. I'll get my cut too, just don't call it embezzlement.

Post by Guest »

Shlomo Shekelstein wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:50 pm Freedom's a little overrated, isn't it? What you need is to give the government a lot more control over your lives and pay more taxes. I'll get my cut too, just don't call it embezzlement.
Shut the fuck up you sand nigger long nosed piece of shit. Hitler should have finished the job you filthy cockroach jewfag
Patri Ott

Post by Patri Ott »

What you don't understand, is although we have our guns, many of us are just piss poor shots, so we need easier targets. This is why we prefer fat Americans. They run slower. Ideally, you wanna hunt fat 2nd graders if you are a beginner. More advanced shooters like Seung-Hui Cho get high score.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:47 pm If you live in a country where the national sport is mass shootings, why would you eat McDonald's until you're morbidly obese? Should you try to avoid becoming a giant, slow moving target?
He worked at Wendy's.
Joe Biden

Post by Joe Biden »

That reminds me of the time I was at the community pool working my job as a lifeguard and there was this fat little bastard of a kid there with his family, celebrating his 15th birthday. He couldn't have been more than 18 by the looks of it, and let me tell you, that porky little shit had the biggest tits I'd ever seen until women started getting breast implants. Of course, I used to drink like Hell on the job back in those days, so I don't remember much more than that.