JUST FINISHED KICKING SOME YANK ARSE

500 topics on each page. Start your own discussion on any subject.
..BIG ADELE..

JUST FINISHED KICKING SOME YANK ARSE

Post by ..BIG ADELE.. »

HEARD THAT RWC AND HIS BUDDIES WERE DRINKING IN SOME SHITTY BAR, SO ME AND ED SHEERAN JUMPED IN MY LIMO AND GOT DOWN THERE.

AS SOON WE GOT INSIDE WE BOTH JUST FILLED THE ROOM WITH UPPERCUTS AND HEADBUTTS. RWC TRIED TO RUN SO I PUNCHED HIM THROUGH A WINDOW KILLING HIM INSTANTLY

HAHA FUCKING QUEER
RightWingConspirator United States of America
Mood:

Re: JUST FINISHED KICKING SOME YANK ARSE

Post by RightWingConspirator »

I don't drink. At bars.
I love you all, my fart brothers and sisters. And niggAz too.
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

Post by OldPyjama »

..BIG ADELE.. wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:10 pm HEARD THAT RWC AND HIS BUDDIES WERE DRINKING IN SOME SHITTY BAR, SO ME AND ED SHEERAN JUMPED IN MY LIMO AND GOT DOWN THERE.

AS SOON WE GOT INSIDE WE BOTH JUST FILLED THE ROOM WITH UPPERCUTS AND HEADBUTTS. RWC TRIED TO RUN SO I PUNCHED HIM THROUGH A WINDOW KILLING HIM INSTANTLY

HAHA FUCKING QUEER
I sincerely hope someone slashes your throat.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

How to own yourself.

Post by Guest »

Faggot

Post by Guest »

..BIG ADELE.. wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:10 pm HEARD THAT RWC AND HIS BUDDIES WERE DRINKING IN SOME SHITTY BAR, SO ME AND ED SHEERAN JUMPED IN MY LIMO AND GOT DOWN THERE.

HAHA FUCKING QUEER
Never happened. You dreamed it.
..BIG ADELE..

Post by ..BIG ADELE.. »

JUST BEAT THE POSTER ABOVE INTO A COMA. AND IF THAT SOFT CUNT EVER WAKES UP ILL DO IT AGAIN.
FBI Agent

Post by FBI Agent »

We're investigating reports of a British drag queen who came to the United States as an Adele impersonator. Witnesses claim that he's a big hairy tub of lard who likes to beat up children and accuse them of being some kind of "right wing conspirator." Do you know anything about this, "Big Adele"?